Trump's response to the Covid-19

There are photos showing him unmasked at the election night party with Trump et al.

Pretty much sums up the whole covid response.

Another Republican dumbass.  "Fake news! Me no have virus, me HAD virus."

So he wandered around infecting other people.  

Not surprisingly the right wingnutosphere is all over Twitter giving credit to Trump for the announcement of Pfizer and BioNtech's vaccine.  Except that Pfizer adamantly reported that they were NOT part of any government-funded initiative.

Completely predictable.

And David Bossie, who is in charge of the post-election legal fight for Trump. He was also at the Election Night Superspreader Event at the White House. Like Meadows and Carson.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-09/trump-aide-leading-post-election-battle-tests-positive-for-virus

One doesn’t have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that masks are important 

Jaytee said:

One doesn’t have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that masks are important 

I see what you did there.

Corey has it:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/corey-lewandowski-coronavirus/index.html

I wonder if everyone at the WH will just claim they have it just to avoid public appearances?

Don Jr positive for covid.

And Rudy's son, who works in the WH.

jamie said:

Scott Atlas resigns!

He wants to spend more time endangering his family. 

jamie said:

Rudy positive for Covid:

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-12-06-20-intl/h_52f43e628871c2496d827d45538a22db

I am not proud of my initial reaction to this news. The man exposed lots of other people.

What will it take for these knuckleheads to take precautions?

Rudy will get top of the line care, no doubt. Will everyone else who catches the virus from him?

Maybe Trump just got fed up with Rudy, get him out of the spotlight, just tweet “Rudy is positive” . 
Rudy disappears...

Jaytee said:

Maybe Trump just got fed up with Rudy, get him out of the spotlight, just tweet “Rudy is positive” . 
Rudy disappears...

Rudy's Flying Circus has helped generate $200M in fundraising since 11/3. The actual cost of the legal efforts has been about $8M. 

I would be surprised if he deliberately sidelined him. 

Watching Giuliani's behavior in the last several weeks should dispel any mystery about how he got sick.

I hope Rudy didn't infect his Victoria Jackson lookalike.  That poor woman has enough problems.

So will Rudy get paid sick leave?

nohero said:

I hope Rudy didn't infect his Victoria Jackson lookalike.  That poor woman has enough problems.

Wish Victoria would have come back to do that on SNL.  

Cecily just did her "Girl you don't want to meet at a party" schtick again.  

Cecily can sing, though! Serious pipes in the cabaret bit.

jimmurphy said:

nohero said:

Wish Victoria would have come back to do that on SNL.  

Cecily just did her "Girl you don't want to meet at a party" schtick again.  

Cecily can sing, though! Serious pipes in the cabaret bit.

Victoria Jackson is fully indoctrinated QAnon/Cult 45. She plays that woman every single day.

ridski said:

Victoria Jackson is fully indoctrinated QAnon/Cult 45. She plays that woman every single day.

Oh wow. Had no idea. 

jimmurphy said:

Oh wow. Had no idea. 

You haven't been closely following her the last few years?

I think if there are celebrities who are conservative the moderate ones keep their heads down and don't really talk about it much.  You hear about the far-right ones like Victoria Jackson, Randy Quaid, Scott Baio and Kirk Cameron.

I wander in to Twitter from time to time (I deleted my account a few years back but I still check out the site).  Lots of celebs' feeds are completely apolitical.  It makes sense, in that their business depends on broad appeal. Sometimes a comment slips through that gives a hint as to where their beliefs lie.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.