The NEW Biden VP discussion thread

Susan Rice should be kept for Secretary of State.

If Kamala Harris isn't picked, announce that she'll be AG.  Biden has already said that he wouldn't tell the Department of Justice what to do about investigating anything related to Trump.

"Elect Joe, and Kamala starts after Trump" isn't a bad thought.

Wasn't Biden supposed to announce last week?

Not that I'm impatient.

In 2016, both VP announcements came about 3 days before the start of the convention.

The Democratic convention starts a week from today.

So, do the math (Note: for purposes of this math problem, assume 2+2=4).

I think it'll almost certainly be tomorrow or Wednesday. 

I think Thursday at the latest, so it doesn't get caught up in a Friday news dump.

rumor has it that the announcement comes tonight, and that Bass is out.

Morganna said:

I'm betting Biden picks Harris. 

If he does I'm celebrating with champagne! 

Bingo!

So happy it’s Kamala!!!

This was a pretty strong clue:

mtierney said:

Bingo!

I've had the bottle chilling in the fridge.

Not my first choice but I understand the logic and the appeal.

I think she is the best choice ( to step in for joe if need be)

Looking around at lawn signs and ads.

Morganna said:

Looking around at lawn signs and ads.

I have never had a lawn sign in my life but I just ordered a Biden-Harris sign.

Mike Pence put in an order for the heavy duty Depends, for the VP debate. 

nohero said:

That literally made me laugh so frkkin hard

My friend suggested the VP debate will be like watching a pitbull tear apart a stuffed animal.

I'm upset that I still haven't gotten an email from Joe that he's picked Kamala.

I wonder if he's mad at me? Should I send him more money?

All is well.   The 46 / 47 ticket. ( I don't think Biden will run for 2nd term)

New thread:  who will Harris choose as VP?

drummerboy said:

Close. It was 2011 and 2013 (when she was running for California attorney general):

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article226975319.html

Some of the media that reported it today: Business Insider, BuzzFeed, The Daily Caller, Daily Koz, HuffPost, New York magazine, Newsweek, Politico, USA Today, The Washington Examiner, The Washington Post, The Week. 

drummerboy said:

I'm upset that I still haven't gotten an email from Joe that he's picked Kamala.

I wonder if he's mad at me? Should I send him more money?

Yes you should. Here is the link, just to make it extra easy https://secure.actblue.com/donate/duforjoe

nohero said:

No.  Pence has stored up treasure in heaven.   He is on a mission from God and doesn’t have a care in the world.

DaveSchmidt said:

drummerboy said:

Close. It was 2011 and 2013 (when she was running for California attorney general):

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article226975319.html

Some of the media that reported it today: Business Insider, BuzzFeed, The Daily Caller, Daily Koz, HuffPost, New York magazine, Newsweek, Politico, USA Today, The Washington Examiner, The Washington Post, The Week. 

That was back when Ivanka was a Democrat, and also back when Trump was just an opportunist who would do anything if thought there was something in it for him.

One of them changed.

Reading the reactions to the selection of Kamala Harris by Biden -

Overall, this shows that Biden is NOT the moderate he claims to be, and he's sticking a thumb in the eye of the progressive wing of the Democrats.

I've heard that the Republican attack on Harris will be that she's a Democrat and is on the ticket with Joe Biden. Also, did you know that Joe Biden is in photographs with... Hillary Clinton!?

dave said:

All is well.   The 46 / 47 ticket. ( I don't think Biden will run for 2nd term)

New thread:  who will Harris choose as VP?

Since we're speculating, will Harris be the second person in the history of the country to serve more than two terms as President?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!