The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Friend asked me to post this. The two are grad students at UMDNJ ,one from China and one from Chile. (University makes for strange bedfellows?) Met the Chinese woman and she is lovely. If anyone has a couch please let me know via whisper or email njanow at gmail

Looking for a couch in reasonable condition for two international grad students
they have a truck and can pick up
no or low cost preferred

Free twin trundle (birch wood color) on wheels; in good condition. Can be used as a bed or under a twin bed for storage. Here’s an example (minus the mattress).

Does anyone have a boombox I could have? Thanks.

I'm about to buy a twin size metal bed frame for my son. Just the thing the box spring and mattress sits on, as we already have the head/footboards and mattresses. Anyone have one taking up space? Thanks!

RE: twin bed frame:

I have one you can have!!!

I've been waiting for this...it's still in it's original box--never opened!

I just knew SOMEDAY someone would need it

i recently moved here and have finally finished unpacking. i have lots of moving boxes and packing paper if anyone would like them.

Edamame, I would love a bunch. I am downsizing...

Thanks jeanneh! The little guy went with his dad to pick up the bed frame tonight. He was disappointed at first when he found out he wasn't getting the bunk bed he'd been begging for, but by the time they got home, he had his dad convinced to put the thing together tonight! He's (FINALLY!) in bed, grinning from ear to ear in his big boy bed. Thanks again! Tenecia Valerio (and a VERY happy Logan)

Posted By: Tom ReingoldDoes anyone have a boombox I could have? Thanks

I do, and a bunch of bike stuff you can have... Call me.

Offer..one box brand new SPLAT Rebellious Color Neon Green Hair Dye (permanent)

Anyone rebellious out there?

LOL! If it was red or pink, maybe!

I"m going to put a kids storage bin stacker thing and a cool "duplex" Ikea doll house out on the curb soon. I will save it for a MOLer who contacts me.
Some sharpie on the kids bins, but that can be removed with acetone-based nail polished remover, etc.

Here are pix.

[ STORAGE BIN IS NOW TAKEN ]

One pitcher's return available--------great for those young aspiring pitchers.

I have a pitcher's return I'd be happy to give away as well. Let me know.

What is that? Like a net thing?

yeah, what's a pitcher's return? We might want one...

A pitcher's return is a framed net that you can throw the baseball against. The ball bounces off, back to the pitcher. It has a "strike zone" marked off with tape.

http://www.kidsportsinc.com/Images/Baseball/2779-deluxe-baseball-return-pkg.jpg

something like this altho mine is not adjustable like that one.

Thank you!

All those years of baseball, baseball, baseball and suddenly my kid is into tennis.

I think we have one but will double check.

bigriver rocks. Thanks for the boombox. It's perfect for me.

I have several really nice, semi custom maple base cabinets I need to get rid of. Not really sure I can sell them or donate to charity, due to lack of wall cabs. It would be a great start to a very nice kitchen. Includes ones large piece of white corian for an island. It is all good stuff. Just not sure what to do with it, but need it out of my garage. If anyone either wants it, or has ideas of where to donate or sell, please let me know.

Also have a custom made CD cabinet I would like to get rid of as I no longer have proper space for it. It is about 5' tall by 4' wide... with six pull out drawers. Holds thousands of CDs. I can take and post or send pics of this, or cabs above to anyone interested.

looking for a few of these, could be made of wood, color does not matter.

I could take one of the "pitcher returns" - one question though - can they be left outside in the backyeard or would they rust?

i have a nice desk that needs a new home. haven't taken a pic of it yet.
it's sort of an old fashioned desk, with a file drawer and two shallower drawers on the left side and the very shallow pencil drawer where one would sit.
it had been in my son's room, so it's painted sort of a royal blue and red. it's in really sturdy shape. we simply don't need it anymore!

Alan Paul,
I whispered you
TIA

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.