The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Does the TV stand have wheels?

Stereo receiver, works well, not a brand name, perfect for a teenager.

Women's leather jackets/blazers, 3, MEDIUM

48" round fiberglass table for patio, etc.

whisper me

curb alert: Kids train table. Oakland Road btw Summit and Lancaster.

srowland, i whispered you!

Dell laptop dock, about four years old, fit my latitude D810 but I have moved on. whisper me (and no, I don't know if it would fit your laptop -- it doesn't have a model number on it, sorry).

Tom -- Sorry for my delayed response. The TV stand does not have wheels, it has little wood feet.

We have a large sleeper sofa (queen) and large chair both in blue cotton material (like a light denim). They are from Macy's furniture and are about 10 years old but would be good for a rec room/basement or a college apartment!

Curbside Alert for N. Wyomng Ave at West Orange Border..old 12 inch tv, expresso machine, coffee pot,Farberware electric broiler and other things too numerous to mention. Come and get 'em.

We also have a set of china available for pickup
There seems to be only about 4 - 5 complete services, with a platter, creamer, dinner plates, soup bowls, bread plates, desert bowls. The mfr is Westbrook, Japan. The pattern is called "Blue Bonnett" #6848. Free for pickup.Please whisper.

So I put out three of 4 coffee pots..an espresso and a couple of Mr Coffee like machines. Just went to check and some shythead took ALL the carafes and left the machines. Why would someone do that?

Were they similar carafes? Maybe they were hoarding replacements? I dunno.

we have a great vintage Danish modern sofa that has great lines and good, firm stuffing but needs to be reupholstered.
I hesitate to offer it because it has been in our garage for the last year.
I'm gonna do a sniff test tomorrow.

???

Posted By: larsI'm gonna do a sniff test tomorrow.

I need a sniff test. Is this a new service that you offer?

I just posted a few free items in the MOL classifieds. I hope somebody will be interested.

I have a Toshiba 32" Flat-screen (CRT) Television I have to get rid of. IT DOESN'T WORK, but if you're handy with these kinds of things I understand it's just a blown transistor or something simple on the circuit board. The model number is 32HFX71.

This sucker weighs about 157 pounds, including the manual and remote control. But if you can haul it out of here it's yours.

Posted By: justmelauraI need a sniff test. Is this a new service that you offer?
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

I read an article recently where somebody was about to pick up and drive away with a piece of furniture that had been left on the sidewalk with a "For Free" sign stuck to it, and just as he was loading it into his pickup, a cop arrested him for stealing city property. It seems that as soon as someone place the unwanted item at the curb, it became municipal property -- just like any garbage left there -- and removing it was illegal.

Maybe folks who put the stuff out there should claim a municipal tax write-off by designating their garbage as a charitable donation to the town.

-s.

I've heard that too. that trash is still personal property, etc.
Makes dumpster diving complicated!

I have a 50 ft. length of soil soaker hose that someone can have if they'd like.

I had to replace a length that developed a hole and when I brought home the new one and hooked it up, its flow rate was too different from the other length. In the end I went and got another length of hose so that the irrigation is equivalent along the row of trees. The old hose still works fine.

Whisper me if you'd like to get it.

soda, that sounds pretty weird. Did the cop think the city wanted the sofa?

I recall there was a Supreme Court case about the cops searching and finding incriminating evidence in someone's garbage. The perp claimed no warrant the Court siad once it's dicarded it enters the public domain therefore warrant NOT req'd.
This would imply that it wouldn't specifically belong to the muni. OTOH there may be local stat or ordinance that hasn't been addressed.
If the garbg beloongs to the town, shouldn't they have to clean up their mess when animals scatter grbge?

Sorry folks, the hose has been claimed. That was fast.

Posted By: Tom Reingoldsoda, that sounds pretty weird. Did the cop think the city wanted the sofa?

It's a true story. I read it in Metro or AM or something or another--I think it was in Philadelphia (but not sure)...

I had a neighbor who was moving (much to my delight) who put two chairs at the edge of his property to be loaded. Went inside for a minute and they were gone! Thought we had stolen them. I only wish we had. :wink:

My fish died. As a result, I have a 10 gallon tank with the cover, a light, filter and assorted castles available.

I can't tell if people have been using this instead of the "Free" section in the classifieds, so I'm doing both! I just listed in the Free CLassifieds:
- an entertainment center
edited to delete the two things I already got rid of - thanks MOL!

Please, please someone want them so I don't have to pay Fred Hodges to take them out of my basement! All used, but in reasonably good shape... Whisper me.... Thanks!

AIR HOCKEY TABLE, ONE OF ORIGINALS, ALMOST 10' X 4'
Is almost 30 years old but still works great.
CAN DELIVER TODAY 8/8 OR MONDAY 8/9
Been trying to find youth center, ymca, boys/girls club anything...
Please contact me if know anywhere that might want it.
Else, Monday it gets dumped. Thanks.

I have a wool oriental rug, main color green, with flowers, I bought from HSN. It is large, about 5 by 9 or 6 by 10? It some missing fringe on one side the my vacuum cleaner keeps catching. The rug itself is fine no major stains, no wear. I vacuumed it before I put it in the garage today. Note: Years ago I did have a dog and a cats in case you have allergies.
Edited:
I already rolled up the rug so did not measure but I have an 8 by 10 in my dining room and it is a little larger than that.

I have a white round patio table.

Posted By: lashMy fish died. As a result, I have a 10 gallon tank with the cover, a light, filter and assorted castles available.

Still available? I would like it if it is!

Nancy

16" Barbie Bicycle. Two wheeler. No training wheels. Fair cosmetic condition. Good mechanical condition.

WE have a good working stationary bicycle and an ab lounger that are free for the asking. They are in our garage and easy to get to. Must pick up.
Barbara Savino

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!