The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Cordless hedge trimmer and weed wacker.  Both work - one battery might need replacing - but battery is interchangeable on both devices.

I'll take 'em. We can use them for trail maintenance in the swamp.

I have an elliptical machine (Proform Carbon e7) that's been used very little, in like-new condition that I'd like to gift to someone., i.e., for free. I paid close to $1,000 for it 2 years ago. I've been trying to sell it but have had no luck. (I guess the exercise-equipment-buying boom during Covid sated the demand.)  

It's large and heavy but has wheels and rolls nicely. You'd definitely need a van to drive it away. If you're interested in taking it for free, please get in touch. I'll bring it down to your van and help you load it in. 

The link below is a very detailed review of the machine. 

Proform Carbon E7 Elliptical Review – A Functional and Sturdy Trainer for Home Gyms (yourworkoutbook.com)

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

I have an elliptical machine (Proform Carbon e7) that's been used very little, in like-new condition that I'd like to gift to someone., i.e., for free. I paid close to $1,000 for it 2 years ago. I've been trying to sell it but have had no luck. (I guess the exercise-equipment-buying boom during Covid sated the demand.)  

It's large and heavy but has wheels and rolls nicely. You'd definitely need a van to drive it away. If you're interested in taking it for free, please get in touch. I'll bring it down to your van and help you load it in. 

The link below is a very detailed review of the machine. 

Proform Carbon E7 Elliptical Review – A Functional and Sturdy Trainer for Home Gyms (yourworkoutbook.com)

Looks like a perfectly nice clothes rack... 

Free 40” flatscreen. Screen has a small crack in it, but maybe you can replace? 

Corded (non-battery) electric jigsaw.  Pickup in MW. 

upthecreek said:

Corded (non-battery) electric jigsaw.  Pickup in MW. 

pickup is pending. 

Fabric car cover, this was used on a Camry so I think it will fit on most 4 door cars. 

country said:

I may have tried to grab something that's already gone.  If you still have the pretty storage boxes, I'm interested.  Maybe they were removed.
If you've still got 'em, I'm still interested.  I can ipick up in Maplewood   PM me your address & e-mail.                  (fubgers crossed!

upthecreek said:

Fabric car cover, this was used on a Camry so I think it will fit on most 4 door cars. 

Car cover has been claimed. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.