The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Free 6-person hot tub. Come and get it. It works fine, but we want to put a garden in its place.

who is picking up stuff for the people after the fires? or someone else in need. i have a set of dinner plates.

free picnic table, 4 chairs and umbrella. Needs a scrub and chairs are a bit rusty at the joints but serviceable.

Tivo in original box FREE come and get it PLEASE

Free Composted Dirt -
Clean, rock-free composted dirt. Great for flower gardens, vegetable gardens or your patchy lawn.
You pick up. Take a bucket, a garbage can full or a truckload!

Also, would like to trade Black-eyed Susans for any of your extra plants.

Shillcraft rug kit in carton. Size is 36 x 70. Floral design with these colors: rose, cranberry, sage, winter white, burnt sienna, petal pink, cornflower blue, true blue, black, goldenrod and spice. Easy to do but time-consuming. I think it'll be quiet lovely but I don't have the time to do it.

Free Hotpoint beige side-by-side refrigerator. It's 10+ years old (came with house; we moved it to garage when we remodeled kitchen 2 years ago). Worked just fine at the time - would be a perfect overflow basement fridge. Needs a good cleaning. You come pick it up and it's yours. Whisper me if interested.

Ok this is driving me nuts!! How do you post an ad for a free item? It keeps telling me to submit payment AND BTW FREE Tivo in original box--come and get it..PLEASE!

shouldn't this thread be a sticky?

Harden, I whispered you, in case you did not see it!

harden, when you get the email that says pay, click on the link and if it is a free item it will prompt you to update your ad. Bingo, free ad is listed.

A neighbor across the street tried to put a huge, and I mean kinda big, ornate picture frame in the trash. They didn't take it.

I looked at it today and it is in very nice condition. It is about 5 ft x 3 ft or maybe 6 ft x 4 ft. Anyway, this thing has a faux antiqued gold metallic finish and could easily be refinished a different color. Would be great for a free-standing mirror. Just the kinda thing I'd pick up myself and try to use some day - but I want to stay married.

Let me know if you're interested.

Posted By: bikefixedJust the kinda thing I'd pick up myself and try to use some day - but I want to stay married.

:tongue:

My son no longer plays with all his Thomas stuff. I have a laundry basket full of tracks and trains if anyone is interested.

hi campbell. if no one claimed the train tracks and train cars, I'd be happy to come pick them up. please whisper me...? thanks!
C/L

My girlfriend is moving in and she's making me get rid of all my batchelor furnature. Check out my green sleeper couch with chaise in the free section. The coffee table and end table can go too. Never any pets or cigs!

congrats plungy. can you post a pic of the end table?

I have about 6 or 7 smallish baskets to give away if anyone is interested. Whisper if you want any or all of them. More to follow as we clean out the basement, garage, attic, etc.

I have a Concept II rowing machine....bought from ebay 5 yrs. ago in the garage. Anyone interested? It's free for the taking!

Tatonka,
I whispered you

Baskets are still available and a game called Whole Brain game.

I have a couch and love seat by Ashley furniture. Big pieces, with high arms and down blend comfy cushions. Dark Olive Green fabric with a green on green pattern. Original cost 6 years ago $2000.

THEY SMELL LIKE DOG but with some cleaning and care, could be of some use to someone. 1 cushion on the love seat has a purple ink stain, so I just turned it over.

1 arm on the couch has been chewed--needs repair, but overall the furniture is solid as a rock. I'll post pics soon.

If you reupholster furniture, or are really handy at cleaning fabric--these are for you-- FREE of Charge.

Pick up in Maplewood before June 19.

Whisper me for details.

This is the free couch

This is the wood detail

This is the back of the loveseat

Hey Plungy, how about posting a picture of your girlfriend?

I have 2 American Girls Dolls. One is Samantha, the other is Marisol (girl of the year one year). My daughter hasn't played with thme in a couple years, but I would like to hide them from here for a few weekds to see if she knows they are gone. If so, they will be avaialble in July when she is at camp. They have been treated gently., and are in good shape. I would include all their outfits and books along with them if someone is interested.

I would be interested in the American Girls! My daughter is just turning 6.

I have two black, fake leather desk chairs. They have wheels and armrests and are fully adjustable. They are in great shape but just don't fit in our "office" in Maplewood.

I also have a low TV stand with a single drawer and four shelves for components (two are adjustable). It is a light-colored wood.

Let me know if you are interested.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.