The Fight for Kherson

This is an update on the battles and especially on Kherson.   He uses Ukrainian and US sources.   He also goes into detail about the limitations of US weapons when sent to be used by other countries. 

The Russians have control of the nuclear plant. They’re storing ammunition in the site. They are torturing the staff (around 10,000 workers) who run the plant, with electric shocks. About a dozen of the staff have disappeared after refusing to take orders from the Russian army who are physically and morally abusing they. 
The Ukrainian military is hesitant to attack them on site for fear of hitting a reactor or power supply. It’s the Russians who are explaining to the army where inside the compound to bomb to make it look like the Ukrainians are shelling the place. 
Zelensky is the person actually warning people in the surrounding towns about the dangers of wind drift, taking the radioactive air as far away as Belarus. All depends on wind direction. The Russians are just accusing them of bombing the facility. 
like someone said before…. If you store military equipment in a school or church or mall… that location is considered a military target…but Ukraine is holding back from striking the Russians hiding in the facility even though they have some very accurate American equipment to do a precision strike.

I don’t trust the Russians. 

Jaytee said:

The Russians have control of the nuclear plant. They’re storing ammunition in the site. They are torturing the staff (around 10,000 workers) who run the plant, with electric shocks. About a dozen of the staff have disappeared after refusing to take orders from the Russian army who are physically and morally abusing they. 
The Ukrainian military is hesitant to attack them on site for fear of hitting a reactor or power supply. It’s the Russians who are explaining to the army where inside the compound to bomb to make it look like the Ukrainians are shelling the place. 
Zelensky is the person actually warning people in the surrounding towns about the dangers of wind drift, taking the radioactive air as far away as Belarus. All depends on wind direction. The Russians are just accusing them of bombing the facility. 
like someone said before…. If you store military equipment in a school or church or mall… that location is considered a military target…but Ukraine is holding back from striking the Russians hiding in the facility even though they have some very accurate American equipment to do a precision strike.

I don’t trust the Russians. 

I don't know where you get your information, but the Ukrainians are the ones shelling the plant.  

nan said:

I don't know where you get your information, but the Ukrainians are the ones shelling the plant.  

do have a link or only 1 hour videos?

The Russians put their soldiers at the nuclear plant, and stored artillery there also. So they’re launching attacks from the largest nuclear plant in Europe, knowing fully well that the Ukrainian military will not strike them. One Russian general actually said if Russia can’t have this power plant then they will destroy it so the entire area will become a desert. 
Since some of you are experts at finding information on the web, you can google it. One day after this war is over and the reality of what was happening starts to sink in, then you won’t be needing me to give you my sources of information. 

jamie said:

nan said:

do have a link or only 1 hour videos?

For now just go to 45:30 on this video and he talks for about a minute or so on the plant.  The Duran and others had a longer discussion and I can always post those and maybe some articles.  

Basically, the Russians are protecting the nuclear power plant and the Ukrainians are shelling it and doing nuclear blackmail saying that the area needs to be a demilitarized zone for safety.  They want the land back and they can't get it through military means.  They could just stop shelling it and the danger would be gone, but they have motives..  So, the Ukrainians are taking big risks with this gambit. 

You do realize that this freakin plant belongs to Ukraine right? WTF is wrong with you people? 
they are protecting it? They took it over by force, why don’t your sources go talk to the thousands of people who run the damn place? 
more madness 

Jaytee said:

You do realize that this freakin plant belongs to Ukraine right? WTF is wrong with you people? 
they are protecting it? They took it over by force, why don’t your sources go talk to the thousands of people who run the damn place? 
more madness 

I had nothing to do with this war.  Don't shoot the messenger. 

Upside-down Zaz world.

More good news…Wagner headquarters in Popasna hit by Ukrainian drones…casualties reported.

nan said:

Everything in this publication is good news for Ukraine. 

Also some good news from Crimea…miles long traffic jam on the bridge back to Russia….no more vacation. Would be an excellent target for the HIMARS … but Ukrainian people are not so evil as their invaders eh…

nan said:

Jaytee said:

More good news…

https://english.nv.ua/nation/russia-sees-revolt-among-its-proxy-forces-in-donbas-50263226.html

Then let's hope that they keep getting all the news they like to print.

Jaytee said:

nan said:

Also some good news from Crimea…miles long traffic jam on the bridge back to Russia….no more vacation. Would be an excellent target for the HIMARS … but Ukrainian people are not so evil as their invaders eh…

That's not what the people living in Donetsk say. 

What Putin wants (article in today's NY Times, unlocked so anyone can read it) -

Six Weeks of ‘Hell’: Inside Russia’s Brutal Ukraine Detentions

"Hundreds of Ukrainian civilians, mainly men, have gone missing in the five months of the war in Ukraine, detained by Russian troops or their proxies, held in basements, police stations and filtration camps in Russian-controlled areas of Ukraine and ending up incarcerated in Russia."

"Thousands have passed through this sprawling, ad hoc screening system in the war zone, but no one knows exactly how many have been sent to Russian jails. The United Nations Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine has documented 287 cases of enforced disappearances and arbitrary detentions of civilians by Russia and says the total is almost certainly more, but probably in the hundreds, rather than the thousands."

I didn’t know the language spoken in Donetsk is Dutch…you really are one confused nitwit aren’t you…

nan said:

Jaytee said:

nan said:

I didn’t know the language spoken in Donetsk is Dutch…you really are one confused nitwit aren’t you…

Dude. The person posting the video is Dutch. So the post is in Dutch. The people in the interview are speaking Russian. It's not rocket science.

nohero said:

What Putin wants (article in today's NY Times, unlocked so anyone can read it) -

"Hundreds of Ukrainian civilians, mainly men, have gone missing in the five months of the war in Ukraine, detained by Russian troops or their proxies, held in basements, police stations and filtration camps in Russian-controlled areas of Ukraine and ending up incarcerated in Russia."

"Thousands have passed through this sprawling, ad hoc screening system in the war zone, but no one knows exactly how many have been sent to Russian jails. The United Nations Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine has documented 287 cases of enforced disappearances and arbitrary detentions of civilians by Russia and says the total is almost certainly more, but probably in the hundreds, rather than the thousands."

Maybe they are missing because they went to Russia voluntarily.  

https://twitter.com/TaranQ/status/1559482468549419010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1559482468549419010%7Ctwgr%5E4d02ba98c23aa327f316e05a44c20607760452ec%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FTaranQ2Fstatus2F1559482468549419010widget%3DTweet

Jaytee said:

nan said:

I think they are dubbed. The author says he started in Dutch but switched to English.  I'm not sure why but I don't think these are fake. 

nan said:

nohero said:

Maybe they are missing because they went to Russia voluntarily.  

Read the article, instead of making stupid and cruel comments about the victims of Putin's war.

nohero said:

Read the article, instead of making stupid and cruel comments about the victims of Putin's war.

In areas run by gangsters, there's often a lot of cases of people hitting themselves, falling down the stairs, breaking their own legs... I'm not surprised to learn that many Ukrainians voluntarily sent themselves to Russia.

It is worth mentioning from time to time that none of this would be happening were it not for Putin's criminal invasion of Ukraine.

Jaytee said:

Bridge to Crimea is now completely closed to vehicular traffic. Russians have moved all aircraft back to Russian territory.

Great news.

Possible great news… Putin’s chef has disappeared, he’s the person who owns and runs the Wagner group. 
There are roughly 20,000 Russian troops potentially trapped in Kherson oblast because their supplies have been cut off due to Ukrainian forces destroying the bridges and rails… got to get this war wrapped up before the winter.

The Antonivskyi Bridge was hit while a convoy of Russian trucks carrying ammunition were on it… completely destroyed 

Great News 

Jaytee said:

Jaytee said:

Bridge to Crimea is now completely closed to vehicular traffic. Russians have moved all aircraft back to Russian territory.

Great news.

Russian proxy leader in charge of a town in Ukraine’s occupied Zaporizhzhia region has been killed by a car bomb, the latest in a growing list of Kremlin-appointed officials to be offed as Moscow tries to strengthen its grip on stolen territories.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/24/russia-installed-official-in-ukraine-killed-in-car-bombing-a78643

More good news from the front lines…

FRIDAY, 26 AUGUST 2022, 11:50

In the occupied Kadiivka, Luhansk region, Ukrainian soldiers attacked the base of the Russian army located in the Donbas Hotel, killing 200 Russian Elite Airborne troops as a result.

Source: Serhii Haidai, the Head of Luhansk Regional Military Administration, on Telegram

Quote: "In the temporarily occupied Kadiivka (Stakhanov), Luhansk region, Ukrainian soldiers destroyed a Russian army base, which they had set up in the Donbas Hotel. Two hundred elite military airborne troops of the Russian Federation were killed."

Details: Haidai noted that the Russian army had been based in the hotel since 2014.

Russian media claims that on the morning of 26 August, the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired 10 HIMARS missiles at Kadiivka.

Journalists fight on their own frontline.
Support Ukrainska Pravda or become our patron.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.