The Fight for Kherson

nan said:

drummerboy said:

This **** is getting tiresome.

Then stop wrongly accusing me of being a liar. 

every line of your previous post has been discussed here and debunked.

Every. Line.

(And no, I'm not going to do it again.)

Maybe you should update your fact base along the lines of reality.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

This **** is getting tiresome.

Then stop wrongly accusing me of being a liar. 

every line of your previous post has been discussed here and debunked.

Every. Line.

(And no, I'm not going to do it again.)

Maybe you should update your fact base along the lines of reality.

NO THEY HAVE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

They have been discussed and you and your like-minded friends decided they were debunked.   

You just discount any evidence or do the sealion thing and then wipe your hands and think "Eneey meany chilli beanie The Spirits Are About to Speak."   

. . .and a little voice in your head goes, "Are they friendly spirits?" 

--and--

you reply to yourself, "Just listen. . . to me. I'm in charge of the MOL Truth Squad."

Below is a partial video of your thought process and illogical conclusion.

Have you figured out the arithmetic on the 14k dead in Donbas yet?

Because I bet you don't think that's been debunked either.

So, you know...

drummerboy said:

Have you figured out the arithmetic on the 14k dead in Donbas yet?

Because I bet you don't think that's been debunked either.

So, you know...

this would be a good start.  Preferably year by year since 2014.  And breakdown who died.

Then perhaps follow up with Mariupol death estimates over a months.  

There were negotiations. Russia wasn't getting what it wanted with them, so they escalated their war with a full-on invasion.

It's funny how Nan insists the Ukrainian government forces are simply US proxy forces, but gives a pass to the separatists who were far more directly connected to Russia that any Ukrainians are the U.S. The Minsk agreements (which, btw, was a result of negotiations facilitated by the very Western powers Nan claims opposed negotiation) failed primarily because of cease-fire violations. If Russia was so keen on Minsk, why did the do so little to encourage their proxies to adhere to the cease fires? Why did Russia dishonestly claim the agreements don't apply to them, when they were so directly involved in not just supporting the separatists, but even at times directly fighting alongside them?

No doubt Nan will simply claim that none of this is true. She won't be able to cite any actual reasons beyond the fact that her anti-MSM sources told her it's not true.

We need Roger Waters to join the MOL community.

Blumenthal and Waters.

Perfect together.

Roger Waters  reminds me of Paul…

I like David Gilmore….

jamie said:

another POV

A British technology/crypto newsletter is suddenly an expert on Russia-Ukraine?   They don't say how they are getting their information.  Is that a concern for you?

So someone else is telling them what to say.  Who is that?  

Anyway, this certainly is another POV, but whose we don't know.  

Is this the one you believe? 

I prefer this view.

nan, was wondering who you prefer to be winning this war?

This is the the battle of who the f*ck are these websites.

Last night was bad for the Russians. Bridges are being taken out, depots being decimated, not enough fuel, food nor ammo…and over 100 sleeping soldiers were killed in a single strike on the warehouse they were using as barracks. The HIMARS are performing beautifully…

drummerboy said:

I prefer no war.  I wanted peace negotiations. 

ridski said:

This is the the battle of who the f*ck are these websites.

The website I posted uses mostly, if not all,  US military (Pentagon?)  reports and he quotes from Western media sources.  He is an American (ex military guy) based in Thailand. 

I don't know where the people in Jaime's video get their information. 

Two bridges …the Antonivka and Kakhovka bridges in Kherson Oblast. They’re getting hit from 40, 50 kilometers away. They’re on edge right now. Starting to brutalize any locals who even walk close to where they are. They’re trapped and they know it’s only a matter of time before a missile hits them in the middle of the night. Can’t go back, can’t go forward, food running out. So it’s now just launch STA missiles at hotels and civilians in general. 
Evil bastards will get what’s coming. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

That's not the choice now, is it.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

That's not the choice now, is it.

Ok, I will tell you who I prefer to win:  The Truth

nan said:

well stop paying attention to people like Lavrov. They’re pathological liars. Honestly….

Jaytee said:

Two bridges …the Antonivka and Kakhovka bridges in Kherson Oblast. They’re getting hit from 40, 50 kilometers away. They’re on edge right now. Starting to brutalize any locals who even walk close to where they are. They’re trapped and they know it’s only a matter of time before a missile hits them in the middle of the night. Can’t go back, can’t go forward, food running out. So it’s now just launch STA missiles at hotels and civilians in general. 
Evil bastards will get what’s coming. 

Thank you for this.

Jaytee said:

nan said:

well stop paying attention to people like Lavrov. They’re pathological liars. Honestly….

What has Lavrov lied about?  Be specific.

The big deal is that someone is shelling a nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhya.  The area is under Russian control so it does not seem likely they would be the ones shelling it.  This could lead to another Chernobyl level accident.  The UN chief asked to go in and inspect.  Western papers are coming up with dumb reasons why it would be the Russians.  It's very reckless and it might be that the Ukrainians are doing this to revive flagging interest in this war. 

Nan suddenly cares about shelling of nuclear power plants in Ukraine.  How precious.

sbenois said:

Nan suddenly cares about shelling of nuclear power plants in Ukraine.  How precious.

The Russians did not attack the other nuclear power plant.  That was a made up story.  

My comment stands.   You only care when things are in the hands of Russians.   You are a warmonger.

It’s simply not possible to continue discussing this war with Nan. Punto finale…

• Troops – 24;
  • Tanks – 1 (T-62);
  • Armored vehicles and trucks – 5;
  • One ammunition depot.

Russian losses in the last eight hours in Kherson. Not a bad morning….

Jaytee said:

• Troops – 24;
  • Tanks – 1 (T-62);
  • Armored vehicles and trucks – 5;
  • One ammunition depot.

Russian losses in the last eight hours in Kherson. Not a bad morning….

When war reporting focuses on enemy losses and not territory gained, it tells me that we have achieved stalemate.

That said, if they are still planning to launch an attack to retake Kherson, damage to Russian logistics is important.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.