Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

The Republican responses fuel the "No" side.  I have no explanation for the 7% of Democrats who say "No impeachment inquiry"; all I know is, that would be Paul's group.

I guess those are the Democrats you want to attack, smear and slime as pro-Trump, pro-Russian tools, so you can motivate them to be sure they will vote for the Democratic candidate. And of course the carryover effect on Independents and wavering Republicans. Who needs the 7%?

"I have no explanation" speaks for itself.

"That would be Paul's group" is based on reading Paul's posts.

Maybe some of those 7% want to go straight to impeachment.

Steve said:

Maybe some of those 7% want to go straight to impeachment.

In other words, the "Red Queen" contingent.

Dennis_Seelbach said:

STANV said:

Dennis_Seelbach said:

Except, the inquiry is NOT being held in secret. Facts matter, Paulie !

The legal objection is "Assumes facts not in evidence".

Except THESE facts are clearly in evidence, by the very, documented, fact that all Republican members of the 3 committees are welcome to participate..

What I was trying to say is that asking: "Should the investigation be public?" assumes that it is not going to be public.

STANV said:

What I was trying to say is that asking: "Should the investigation be public?" assumes that it is not going to be public.

OK...I was just being somewhat pedantic. No harm, no foul.

Dennis_Seelbach said:

OK...I was just being somewhat pedantic. No harm, no foul.

OK. We're good.

paulsurovell said:

In most cases, I would take this as a rhetorical question, and ignore it, but since you are obviously a paranoid schizophrenic I think it's important to present reality to you. 

Are there no longer any rules of conduct on MOL? I'd really like an answer since I have restrained myself from saying certain things on a number of occasions.

Thought we should update the thread title although, really, its still all about Tulsi.

Klinker said:

Thought we should update the thread title although, really, its still all about Tulsi.

Got it.  Tulsi = woman who should accept the penance that the corporate dems impose on her = Hester Prynne.

paulsurovell said:

In most cases, I would take this as a rhetorical question, and ignore it, but since you are obviously a paranoid schizophrenic I think it's important to present reality to you. The answers are No and No. And you don't have to look under your bed or in your closet, because I'm not hiding there and neither are any of the rest of the 42.3% of Americans who share my view.

Try to get some rest.

Obviously, eh? You learned well, Tovarich.

Here we see the classic authoritarian communist put down. Characterizing those who disagree as mentally ill, as lacking in reality. 

Do you have an institution in mind you'd like to condemn me to?  grin

"This is a movement to take back the Democratic Party from corrupt warmongers. They’re doing everything they can to get me to run as a 3rd-party candidate so they can retain control of our Party. But I won’t. I’ll continue to fight to make our party & country of, by, & for the ppl"

Yes this makes total sense.   The Democrats are afraid that Tulsi may take over the party.

Tulsi the .0000005%er has got a serious problem grasping reality.  

BG9 said:

paulsurovell said:

In most cases, I would take this as a rhetorical question, and ignore it, but since you are obviously a paranoid schizophrenic I think it's important to present reality to you. The answers are No and No. And you don't have to look under your bed or in your closet, because I'm not hiding there and neither are any of the rest of the 42.3% of Americans who share my view.

Try to get some rest.

Obviously, eh? You learned well, Tovarich.

Here we see the classic authoritarian communist put down. Characterizing those who disagree as mentally ill, as lacking in reality. 

Do you have an institution in mind you'd like to condemn me to? 
grin

Wow, your paranoia goes even deeper than previously revealed. Now please try to get some rest.

sbenois said:

"This is a movement to take back the Democratic Party from corrupt warmongers. They’re doing everything they can to get me to run as a 3rd-party candidate so they can retain control of our Party. But I won’t. I’ll continue to fight to make our party & country of, by, & for the ppl"

Yes this makes total sense.   The Democrats are afraid that Tulsi may take over the party.

Tulsi the .0000005%er has got a serious problem grasping reality.  

Tulsi has articulated a noble goal. The Democratic Party should not be the party of the Military-Industrial Complex.

paulsurovell said:

BG9 said:

So, congratulations on consistently following RT, Putin and Russian social media attempt agendas. Of doing Russia’s work to undermine us with your sad attempts of disrupting our national self confidence, increasing social unrest and stimulating disunity. Ripening Russia's influence and domination.

You mean 42.3% of Americans are Russian agents?

Are you getting paid for this or are you simply their useful tool?

Try to get some rest.

I didn't say 42.3% are Russian agents or useful tools. And you know that. Most Trump supporters support him due to one or any combination of misogyny, racial hatred, white nationalism, greed, etc.

You're not a Trump supporter unless Trump does something that pleasures Putin. You  consistently support and defend Putin and his allies. Whatever is out by RT and other Russia social media. The poisonings in England are denigrated as deep state bs, the Syrian chemical weapons attacks as fake, election interference as deep state lies, etc.

You swallow Putin hook, line, sinker.

BG9 said:

paulsurovell said:

BG9 said:

So, congratulations on consistently following RT, Putin and Russian social media attempt agendas. Of doing Russia’s work to undermine us with your sad attempts of disrupting our national self confidence, increasing social unrest and stimulating disunity. Ripening Russia's influence and domination.

You mean 42.3% of Americans are Russian agents?

Are you getting paid for this or are you simply their useful tool?

Try to get some rest.

I didn't say 42.3% are Russian agents or useful tools. And you know that. Most Trump supporters support him due to one or any combination of misogyny, racial hatred, white nationalism, greed, etc.

You're not a Trump supporter unless Trump does something that pleasures Putin. You  consistently support and defend Putin and his allies. Whatever is out by RT and other Russia social media. The poisonings in England are denigrated as deep state bs, the Syrian chemical weapons attacks as fake, election interference as deep state lies, etc.

People in the midwest/industrial corridor (think PA, OH MI and WI) have been ignored by most politicans for years.   Trade deals, such as NAFTA, have helped to place assembly plants in Mexico (and thereby diminish the number of assembly plants in the US).  Automation has eliminated many manufacturing jobs in addition in combination with various trade agreements.  IOW, many of the people of the midwest/industrial corridor have legitimate complaints about many issues including US trade policy, deindustrialization, lack of focus on revitalizing manufacturing and an opiod crisis that has disproportionately affected themselves, their families and their neighbors.  AFAIK, HRC did not focus on the above issues.  Additionally, Russia, Russian bots nor RT (television network) did NOT place barriers to HRC campaigning in PA, OH MI and WI.  No surprise, HRC lost the 2016 election in the states of PA, OH MI and WI.

Your response to people (namely, voters from the midwest/industrial corridor) with legitimate complaints about then current policy and focus is to call these folks the following: "misogyn[istic], raci[sts], white nationalis[ts}, greed[y}, etc.  This is the same type of response/criticism that the USSR made in the 50's and 60's regarding the US and failures of capitalism.*  It is especially ironic that you are using the same tactics as the USSR propaganda machine (albeit from the 1950s and 1960s) to suggest that Paul is a Putin stooge (you imply this in the following part of your posting:  "You swallow Putin hook, line, sinker.")   Have you no decency?

PS I am no fan of DJT for a variety of reasons but the end does NOT justify the means.

*-  "And you are lynching Negroes" (Russian: "А у вас негров линчуют", A u vas negrov linchuyut) and the later "And you are hanging blacks" are catchphrases satirizing Soviet propaganda's response to American criticisms of its human rights violations.[1][2] Use of the phrases like these, exemplifying the tu quoque tactic,[3][4] was an attempt to deflect criticism of the Soviet Union by referring to racial discrimination and lynching in the United States.[1][5]  See:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

BG9 said:

You called me a Russian tool because I don't support the impeachment inquiry. Here are your words

BG9 said:
However, if all we had was Trump's phone call with no corroboration from others like the ambassador, we still consider it a quid pro quo attempt.
You'd have to be extremely stupid believe with aid being held up and then Trump requesting his "favor" that it was not a quid pro quo attempt.

Why don't these words of yours apply to the rest of the 42.3% of Americans who like me, don't support the impeachment inquiry?

And your latest display of paranoia:

BG9 said:
You're not a Trump supporter unless Trump does something that pleasures Putin. You consistently support and defend Putin and his allies. Whatever is out by RT and other Russia social media. The poisonings in England are denigrated as deep state bs, the Syrian chemical weapons attacks as fake, election interference as deep state lies, etc.

also displays total ignorance topped off with a lie.

I'll write it off to the effects of paranoia.

Now please, please, get some rest.

. . . while we're on the subject of Putin:

Joe Biden appeals for donations because if he's elected,

Because Putin knows if I'm President of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those of Eastern Europe are over. I'm going to stand up to him.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1186989582182694922?s=20

Any thoughts on how Biden might end Putin's days of tyranny?

paulsurovell said:

Asking how a President Biden replacing President Trump would affect Putin's efforts to intimidate Eastern Europe?  The question answers itself.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Asking how a President Biden replacing President Trump would affect Putin's efforts to intimidate Eastern Europe?  The question answers itself.

And how will Biden end Putin's days of tyranny?

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Same answer.

paulsurovell said:

I guess it's OK to say Deep State now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/opinion/sunday/trump-civil-service-deep-state.html

Normally, one has to be on the "What's Being Said in the Rose Garden" thread to see such misinterpretation of an article because the poster stopped at the headline.

RealityForAll said:

People in the midwest/industrial corridor (think PA, OH MI and WI) have been ignored by most politicans for years.   Trade deals, such as NAFTA, have helped to place assembly plants in Mexico (and thereby diminish the number of assembly plants in the US).  Automation has eliminated many manufacturing jobs in addition in combination with various trade agreements.  IOW, many of the people of the midwest/industrial corridor have legitimate complaints about many issues including US trade policy, deindustrialization, lack of focus on revitalizing manufacturing and an opiod crisis that has disproportionately affected themselves, their families and their neighbors.  AFAIK, HRC did not focus on the above issues.  Additionally, Russia, Russian bots nor RT (television network) did NOT place barriers to HRC campaigning in PA, OH MI and WI.  No surprise, HRC lost the 2016 election in the states of PA, OH MI and WI.

Your response to people (namely, voters from the midwest/industrial corridor) with legitimate complaints about then current policy and focus is to call these folks the following: "misogyn[istic], raci[sts], white nationalis[ts}, greed[y}, etc.  This is the same type of response/criticism that the USSR made in the 50's and 60's regarding the US and failures of capitalism.*  It is especially ironic that you are using the same tactics as the USSR propaganda machine (albeit from the 1950s and 1960s) to suggest that Paul is a Putin stooge (you imply this in the following part of your posting:  "You swallow Putin hook, line, sinker.")   Have you no decency?

PS I am no fan of DJT for a variety of reasons but the end does NOT justify the means.

*-  "And you are lynching Negroes" (Russian: "А у вас негров линчуют", A u vas negrov linchuyut) and the later "And you are hanging blacks" are catchphrases satirizing Soviet propaganda's response to American criticisms of its human rights violations.[1][2] Use of the phrases like these, exemplifying the tu quoque tactic,[3][4] was an attempt to deflect criticism of the Soviet Union by referring to racial discrimination and lynching in the United States.[1][5]  See:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

Everything you've said about the people in the midwest being ignored is fair.  They certainly have suffered the effects of  globalization, automation, and corporatism.  But I don't think it's appropriate to have a conversation about them without including that they threw their support behind a man who doesn't give a sh1t about them (or anyone else for that matter) and has spent his life screwing over people just like them.  

Did these voters really believe he was going to bring back mining or manufacturing jobs that pay $75K?  They wouldn't have needed to spend hours every day to understand Trump's true nature and conclude that they should vote against him.  They need to own up to their role in all of this. 

paulsurovell said:

Anyone: you, me, Nan, or Charles Nelson Reilly would have done a better job than Trump in restraining Putin.  I think it's fair to say Biden would do a better job than those of us I mentioned.  Asking how he would do it is like screaming at the sky:  completely useless. 

I am curious Paul.  Leaving all quantifiable metrics aside, accepting, for the sake of argument, any conspiracy that you can imagine, can you tell me what percentage of Democrat Primary Voters are actually planning on voting for Tulsi Gabbard?

What's your best guestimate?

Red_Barchetta said:

RealityForAll said:

Everything you've said about the people in the midwest being ignored is fair.  They certainly have suffered the effects of  globalization, automation, and corporatism.  But I don't think it's appropriate to have a conversation about them without including that they threw their support behind a man who doesn't give a sh1t about them (or anyone else for that matter) and has spent his life screwing over people just like them.  

Did these voters really believe he was going to bring back mining or manufacturing jobs that pay $75K?  They wouldn't have needed to spend hours every day to understand Trump's true nature and conclude that they should vote against him.  They need to own up to their role in all of this. 

Do you believe that the end does justify the means?

RealityForAll said:

Do you believe that the end does justify the means?

I don't understand what that has to do with anything.  Maybe you're saying that the end does justify the means, and that is how a responsible politician can win the support of irresponsible voters. 

Klinker said:

The Tab at the top of my screen says "All things Tulsi Gabbard"

Red_Barchetta said:

I completely agree with you but these voters faced a binary choice and it was Hillary Clinton's failure to convince them of the truth about Trump combined with Comey's intervention that propelled them to the wrong choice.

STANV said:

I completely agree with you but these voters faced a binary choice and it was Hillary Clinton's failure to convince them of the truth about Trump combined with Comey's intervention that propelled them to the wrong choice.

OK, I'll agree that HRC ran a lousy campaign, that she was the most qualified candidate in a generation who ran against someone unfit for dog catcher and still lost.  Having said all that it seems like you're saying the onus was all on her to convince them to vote for her.  HRC didn't convince ME to vote for her.  A simple, reasonable study of the candidates would have made the choice clear for these voters.  I don't think that's asking too much. Now we along with them and reasonable people all over the world are suffering the consequences of their vote. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!