Photos --- My first photo exhibit is at Millburn Public Library. Also, todays birding trip.

That's what I thought, but when I looked it up online (on my iPhone), none of the photos seemed to look like that. I'll look it up again, on the laptop this time. They totally look like the exploratory flight of an alien race that's planning an invasion with pods ...

If you see more of them and you see peeps (runn) scratch that...slowly limping around and they have funny looking things sticking out the back of their necks,.....

Good bank of clouds coming in today.

Love them. Thanks.

When I'm driving one of my favorite things to see is a bank of clouds and new weather front coming in...unless, of course, it means a major storm. The view from my house, on the other hand, is blocked by trees.

Oh, my goodness, the COLORS in those shots of the clouds coming in across fields of grasses! Wow, Jack.

-- combination of sunset and the cloud formations. I was at Rt 9 and 72. I was heading for L.B.I. but saw the cloud formations were already at Tuckerton and would not likely reach LBI before sunset. Sooo, I turned right and headed for the estuary.

The light and composition in picture 1047 (second from top in the sunset series) is really sublime. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Clouds are my FAVORITES!!!
But you knew that...

mbaldwin said:

The light and composition in picture 1047 (second from top in the sunset series) is really sublime. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Thanks, most people I have shown, prefer 1056 in the sunset series.

OMG breathtaking. How wonderful that you capture the details in nature.

Attention Photographers:
"Brighton Beach Pictured" a photo contest and exhibition which will feature photographs of Brighton Beach Brooklyn begins accepting entries on Tues. Oct 29th. Cash prizes of $500, $300 and $150 will be awarded to the top photos, chosen by the curator. Go to www.bidbrightonbeach.com starting on Tues. for complete rules and details. There is no charge for submitting photos.

Beautiful. I love clouds. I can't stop photographing them. I've got a zillion photos of clouds.

Well, post at least your favorites.

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post on your photo thread! :-D

You may be sorry you asked!

This was from the other day, crossing over the Delaware from PA to NJ at Milford.

I particularly enjoy clouds and sunsets.

And in suburban parking lots.

Just about anywhere, any time.

The first two are my fav's.

You may post on my thread or start your own. Doesn't matter to me.

On further thought, 3850 gets a second look also.

Within the next couple of days, I am going to concentrate on leaves that are still in trees but highlighted by the sun. If I get anything good, I will post.

Volcanic column formations around Clear Water Bay in Hong Kong; shot from a boat a few days after a typhoon.

Dave, that's some *****. The kind of photo one hopes for.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!