MOL- In Search Of

critterlover, that's what this family did, they attached the headboards to the wall and put the mattress and bed frame up against it.

it looks very nice online. thanks cq. i am running down leads and hopefully will find the bed of my dreams! (very punny, LOL)!

eyetry said:

Thank you both...doesn't have to be girl colors...she can accessorize cheese lol She leaves tomorrow around 4 or 5 ....what would be funny is if one of you were the parent of the friend she's going with.......lol

Corey oh oh

Gave a look. I have a pair of knee high woolen socks, a pair of gloves, and a pair of bib ski overall (Faded Glory) black but they are a size XXL kids (18). If you want to pick them up tomorrow and see if they fit, feel free. PM me for my address if you want these things.

Corey- don't know if its too late but I have a burgundy with navy trim snowboarding jacket (has powder skirt , waterproof etc) its a Medium, can't remember the brand but Sam can have it if she wants.

I bought her a navy pair of Columbia waterproof snow pants at Unique today and would love to have the snowboarding jacket if you are sure your willing to part with it...it would match perfectly! She's gone already but I'm sure she'll be going again this season....boyfriend is an avid snowboarder cheese lol Your the bestest Eileenc! cheese Always coming through for us...thats cuz your cool and allcheese

Corey oh oh

Corey- there's something to be said about my taste level if teenage girls are into it. I'll pull it out and drop it on your porch probably not today but eventually, latest Tuesday.

hence the reason I said "your cool and all" cheese lol You are a youth deep down...annndddd inside and out! lol You Rock!

Does anyone have a food processor and I really need a coffee pot I inadvertantly have 2 logons and cannot figure out how to delete the one above. Thank you

My daughter's feet grew over night! Anyone have a pair of snowboot size 11 or 12? Don't have to be girls.

Mary2430 I just saw your post from way back about the filing cabinet! Sorry! No, it doesn't have to lock! oh oh

Okay mkmama2, I just gave one away sorry thought you got one, but believe I have another in my garage, I will see if I can get to it this weekend and get back to you.

I was at Unique today and they had boots and snow pants aplenty! cheese lol 25% off everything on Mondays too....

Corey oh oh

Hi, my cub scout is hankering for a weather station, anyone got an old one they're not using? thanks!

anyone have a shower radio?

mk,
Some one put a small file cabinet at the curb. Plymouth Ave MW.

joy, I'll check for the shower radio. I will post if I find ours, which you may have if it is found. It may have been given away already.

I have a queen bed frame - the basic kind you don't see when the bed's made.
sturdy, good condition. I don't want to drag it to good will.

critter - thanks for checking either way!

Hi -- For a kid project, we could use an old shade and one of those wooden racks that use might use for drying hand wash items. Thanks! (Any condition is fine; slightly "aged" would be great.)

Anyone have a laptop cable lock and key?

Need a Melitta carafe - my got smashed when some spices fell on it.

BabFab: check your private messages, please.
thanks!

MarciaW I just took down our roman shades, would that work? they are kinda dusty and icky.

Looking for used soccer cleats! For a five year old boy who wears a toddler 11. If you have slightly larger sized cleats I'm happy to take those off your hands as well, as we have two boys who will be playing for years I imagine oh oh also padded socks or shin guards welcome...thank you

I have 6 extra Skylanders(three individual figures and one 3 pack). Send me a private message if interested.

*** Update *** Posted in the wrong thread. These are for sale. Sorry

Anyone have any "Lunch Lady," "Baby Mouse," or "Peanuts" books your kid has outgrown? I have a struggling 1st grade reader, and thought he be amused by cartoons and short sentences. He likes to own books, so the library is great, but he likes to know he doesn't have to return the book quickly. Sigh!

ISO ladies sz 8 rain boots...just not pink...she's definitely not a pink kinda girl cheese Solid, plaid ..even polka dotted I looked in Unique but the perfect pair was a sz 6 *sighhh* and the sz 8 was green with a pink inside. *double sigh*

Corey oh oh

nwhip said:

Anyone have any "Lunch Lady," "Baby Mouse," or "Peanuts" books your kid has outgrown? I have a struggling 1st grade reader, and thought he be amused by cartoons and short sentences. He likes to own books, so the library is great, but he likes to know he doesn't have to return the book quickly. Sigh!

I would be happy to provide some longterm loans to you. They are not the books you requested, but they are books specifically for struggling readers, and one series in particular was the one that pushed my struggling reader over the line into reading. It was designed by a first grade teacher and is exactly what my son needed. Also I can lend you a DVD series, Between the Lions, which I had my son watch every morning before school. (Since he wasn't allowed to watch TV during the school week, it was a big treat.) It's a PBS series that is engaging, funny, musical and aimed at early readers. However, it is so well done that I was happy to sit with my sons (even the older one wanted to join in) and watched it with them. Struggling readers kind of need a bombardment of learning -- labels on furniture, etc.

So if you'd like any of my books and DVD's, you can borrow them to see if you like any in particular or to use more longterm. I just need them back eventually because I may become a teacher, babysitter, tutor, writer of instructional materials or a grandmother some day.

PM me for pick up.

I have a lovely toy: miniature dog agility play set. Anyone want it? sorry I couldn't find the "Free to a good home" thread.
FYI: The pieces are small so it would be a choking hazard for a small child.

**Pls. note: this is a toy for children, not for dogs.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!