Maplewood Karate

Posted By: shhSharon, I would but it conflicts with a class that I am already committed to! I like doing HW though. It really helps.

Check the schedule of the future above shh.

Fridays Home Work:

60 front snapping kicks to the head, 30 each leg, keep your guard up and focus on imaginary opponent. And don't hurt anyone. Janet you do 120, 60 each leg.

Posted By: bigriverFridays Home Work:

60 front snapping kicks to the head, 30 each leg, keep your guard up and focus on imaginary opponent. And don't hurt anyone....

I mean really...what fun is THAT?:wink:

Saturday's home work:

Wood chops with gloves on, holding telephone book, 50 up and down, 50, left, 50 right =150 wood chops. make sure you bend those knees on the way down. lets shoot for 300 once in the morning, then later in the afternoon.

OMG- you are trying to KILL us!!!
((need a collapsed out of breath emoticon))

Okay kickboxers and karate students, here is where we will be training from here on end.

97 Baker Street
Maplewood, NJ 07040

60 front snapping kicks to the head, 30 each leg, keep your guard up and focus on imaginary opponent. And don't hurt anyone. Janet you do 120, 60 each leg.

Um... er...

This is NOT good.

No Sunday homework, rest up for Mondays workout.

WHY AM I BEING SINGLED OUT AND BEING MADE TO DO 120???

I will do it ... but of course I will be adding my own flair to them ....

- Janet

Posted By: ctrzaskaI will be adding my own flair to them ....

as always and not a bad thing. Go get em killer....

You're starting to scare me now. Couldn't make it Thursday and can't make it tomorrow. Sounds like I'm going to be WAAAAY behind when I'm finally able to make it back on Wednesday (God willing).

You'll do just fine, I'm sure.

Posted By: ctrzaska

WHY AM I BEING SINGLED OUT AND BEING MADE TO DO 120???

I will do it ... but of course I will be adding my own flair to them ....

- Janet

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Looks great! Hope to check it out Friday.

This looks soo awesome !!! what difference from what it was---go Bigriver !!!

While I busted my butt getting this all set up in a week, I can not take full credit, a few of my black belts and a student or two were a big help, design credits go to the wife unit, who worked very hard and had to put up with me at the same time.

Maplewood Karate
530 Valley St
Maplewood, NJ 07040

We are officially open for business

maplewoodkarate.net

I hope everyone enjoyed the new space today, I know I did, Tues day home work, 50 squat kicks with gloves on, guard up.

Tonight is our 1st Karate class at the new Dojo, 6:30 pm, it's a good day to come in and watch or try a class, registration for Karate of kickboxing can be done as-well.

maplewoodkarate.net

Thursday Homework,

Three sets of 2 minute planks, in ten minutes.

I hope everyone had fun today. I know I did.

Come to our grand opening....

http://maplewood.patch.com/events/maplewood-karate-grand-opening

Saturdays homework:, stop by and say hello at our grand opening.....

Posted By: bigriverSaturdays homework:, stop by and say hello at our grand opening.....

:thumbup:

I'm going to try to swing by to wish you well, but if I don't make it, let me just say now "I wish you well!"

http://maplewood.patch.com/articles/new-location-for-maplewood-karate#photo-3865175

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!