Maplewood considering subcontracting out Animal Control, meeting on January 6th at 7pm

No, it starts @ 7:30 pm, so once again I missed it. I must be the only one still on this thread, because nobody let me know the meeting starts @ 7:30. I tried t check the time, but nowhere in the Township's website did I see the time when the meeting begins. THE VIDEO OF THE MEETING IS STILL NOT UPLOADED INTO THE tOWNSHIP'S WEBSITE EITHER.

Health Dept report begins at 13.51 minutes into the meeting and it ends at 22:19.
South Orange is still tinkering with the rfp, now it is scheduled for May. There was no report of what AHS has done in this town to earn $41k/yr, and that is likely because no one trusts them to do any work for the town.
I will be moving out of Maplewood, in fact moving out of North America, so hopefully someone will take on the task of following this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK_ftZPTCmM

Sorry you are leaving, best of luck in your new digs. SO has a meeting Monday heard it was about use of the shelter site. Side note - AHS Tinton Falls shelter has banned all volunteer's as of 4/10. They have a list of "reasons" on their Facebook Page under Popcorn Zoo Park.

Where is it held and at what time does it begin?

Correction on the meeting topic. It is a TNR presentation. I asked Sheena to clarify the time, but I don't know if its on her thread yet. It is at SOPAC and I got an email saying 8 but I would double check the time.
If I find out any different I will post tomorrow.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!