Local Village Mom and Pop coffee vendors to remain open

ml1 said:
you're probably doing more damage to their reputation by suggesting that the chai is unsweetened.

You know I have to check on that.  But I will tell you it tastes identical to the tea bags offered by Trader Joe........except I add a smidgen of my own ginger.

Trader Joe's is sugar free and filled with organics.......not all that important to me but present

Also caffeine free so a good night time beverage

Worry about my reputation? If I told you who my literary icons are you wouldn't make that statement.In a non literary sense........" In for a penny,  in for a pound"  frames it.

Damage to THEIR reputation. Not yours. 

While I will concede that Americans have a sweet tooth,  in today's health conscious universe,

a large percentage of the population is much aware of their weight.  The idea of a non sweetened

beverage would be most appealing to them.

Kattan and I have known each other for years.  His laughter is contagious as is his positive attitude in life

We have some remarkably similar ideas about happiness.  Maybe in an earlier life...........

Damaging to the stores reputation?..............hey a few hundred feet away there is a coffee corporation that spend millions in telling the world how great they are.

They do have great WiFi

Well Author, you have convinced me to avoid Village Coffee and Starbucks.  Village coffee does not use enough sugar and Starbucks uses too much.  need that perfect balance that can only be found elsewhere.  

mikescott said:
Well Author, you have convinced me to avoid Village Coffee and Starbucks.  Village coffee does not use enough sugar and Starbucks uses too much.  need that perfect balance that can only be found elsewhere.  

Yea that is pretty amazing..  Remember though Village Coffee features sugar or various substitutes at your table to flavor per your taste.  Try taking the sugar out of your Starbucks products.

Also recommend for taste, though never did a sugar count, both Palmers and Able Baker

Will head over to Jackie and Son in South Orange for an outstanding scone and unsweetened ice tea. 

all those illegal left turns into parking spaces, naked people parading around in the windows, too much sugar at your starbucks, so will just avoid downtown maplewood till it settles down.   oh oh   

mikescott said:
Will head over to Jackie and Son in South Orange for an outstanding scone and unsweetened ice tea. 
 all those illegal left turns into parking spaces, naked people parading around in the windows, too much sugar at your starbucks, so will just avoid downtown maplewood till it settles down.   oh oh   

You could parachute in.  Beg forgiveness for ending a sentence with a preposition.

I love Abel Baker and dislike SB.  It says something about your powers of persuasion, Author, that you rouse people to defend an establishment they don't like.

bub said:
I love Abel Baker and dislike SB.  It says something about your powers of persuasion, Author, that you rouse people to defend an establishment they don't like.

Well I could sing their praises but I am not sure how that would work out.  Then again I leave mixed 

messages to others

author said:
I believe you had to type it
Now..........apples and apples
my 2gallons of clean water came from the tank in my bathroom........it had no contact with anything
that would be considered effluent any more than sink water or bath tub .   Since it traveled 20 feet by the time it reached downstairs it would be considered a trace amount in scientific 
terms
Really dig that Starbucks scene huh?

I didn't used to go until this thread.  

dave said:

author said:
I believe you had to type it
Now..........apples and apples
my 2gallons of clean water came from the tank in my bathroom........it had no contact with anything
that would be considered effluent any more than sink water or bath tub .   Since it traveled 20 feet by the time it reached downstairs it would be considered a trace amount in scientific 
terms
Really dig that Starbucks scene huh?
I didn't used to go until this thread.

Dave. Dave , Dave..........I thought this thread had died a natural death

May you go in Peace and Sunshine

I am going down stairs for freshly made French toast,  bacon and oj.

Major decision then about having either black tea with squeezed ginger

tumeric etc.  Or possibly house coffee which I rate as3rd best in the village.

Then I will resist the temptation to go watch a movie about a bunch of adults who go running around or flying while wearing day glow costumes

Although I would like to know the difference between a hero and a super hero.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.