Greg or Jerry

Has anyone commented on ballot position? It looked like Lembrich and Ryan were running against each other and Adams was unopposed. It could be why Adams got so many more votes than Ryan.

I really doubt anyone reached that conclusion. Far more likely is that there was an obvious effort to unseat Jerry. Nancy clearly benefited from this.

Joan,

I am not so sure. I think you are saying that people wanted to make sure that it was Jerry and not Nancy that came in last. But why were so many people anxious to unseat Jerry?

CONFUSED said:
Joan,
I am not so sure. I think you are saying that people wanted to make sure that it was Jerry and not Nancy that came in last. But why were so many people anxious to unseat Jerry?

Was extensively discussed on the "Election Lessons and Observations" thread

I did not remember any discussion of ballot position.

The ballot position was not discussed but factors leading to the outcome were.

CONFUSED said:
Joan,

Jerry was the only incumbent TC member in the race. The TC was not in favor of re-purposing the post office building and supported continuing with the existing plan. VK and company wanted to send a message to the TC. Had a different TC member been up for re-election this year, the outcome may well have been the same.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.