Forming Group to Oppose "Keepers"

Well actually it is too late for that. I just bought a large bottle of Snapple Diet.........and brought it home.

I cannot stand diet anything. Opened the darn thing up and now I am stuck with it. Wonder if it will kill my plants.

author said:
Well actually it is too late for that. I just bought a large bottle of Snapple Diet.........and brought it home.
I cannot stand diet anything. Opened the darn thing up and now I am stuck with it. Wonder if it will kill my plants.

I feel your pain. Can't even use it to bait ants.

With that freakin asperin aftertaste it will probably cure headaches... It has been proven that people who drink diet Coke inevitably gain more weight than us/we sugar addicts. There is no justice.

TomDevon - my bad, it's only 20 years for Lujan. I had a lousy Civ Pro professor and we spent virtually the entire year on jurisdiction. Didn't really learn anything in that class.

Steve said:
TomDevon - my bad, it's only 20 years for Lujan. I had a lousy Civ Pro professor and we spent virtually the entire year on jurisdiction. Didn't really learn anything in that class.

It's OK Steve. I was mostly getting defensive at the thought that my reading of the Hunt case dated me and I was no longer in touch with the law students of today (or the last few decades) grin

It appears that my prayer has been answered.

I'll wager that you ain't seen anything yet...

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!