Development in South Orange

Not that this is scientific research, but seems to me that whenever I hear about a fire with injuries and fatalities, it's usually a small rowhouse or home, and the absence of working smoke/fire detectors is a factor.

Agreed. Jonathan Rose is a high quality developer and that is apparent in 3rd and Valley.

4th and Valley is a different developer with less track record than Jonathan Rose. Hopefully they use 3rd and Valley as a benchmark and also do a good job.

relx said:

FilmCarp said:
I like it much better than the parking lot. I also like the idea of dense development near train stations. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of tenants it attracts for the storefronts.
Having lived in Brooklyn for 15 years and seen all kinds of development, this is one of the most tasteful new construction I have seen. If the rest of Valley could match this, we would have one nice looking street.

0dollars2cents said:
Agreed. Jonathan Rose is a high quality developer and that is apparent in 3rd and Valley.
4th and Valley is a different developer with less track record than Jonathan Rose. Hopefully they use 3rd and Valley as a benchmark and also do a good job.

relx said:

FilmCarp said:
I like it much better than the parking lot. I also like the idea of dense development near train stations. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of tenants it attracts for the storefronts.
Having lived in Brooklyn for 15 years and seen all kinds of development, this is one of the most tasteful new construction I have seen. If the rest of Valley could match this, we would have one nice looking street.

I believe the 4th and Valley proposal was killed by the Planning Board.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!