YES!!!!!

Okay, Debby. You go, girl!

Did you live in the US?

not alive, but live in the US?

Correct. I gotta go to bed!

I'll look for your question in the morning oh oh

Were you a political figure?

Were you Eleanor Roosevelt??

Now see, we played a harder version with two part questions. The first question was a question asking if it was a person who has the initial AND fit all the parameters already discovered. So for this it might be:

Were you a star of the silver screen during the 1940's and 50's?

IF you stump the person who has said the initial and they cannot guess anyone who fits the criteria of your question, THEN you get to ask a 20 question like question.

So, in this case IF they hadn't guessed anyone who would be an answer to my question, - and it doesn't have to be who I was thinking of (Jane Russell), she could have said Ginger Rogers -, my question might be:
Were you an entertainer?

However if she had guess someone who fit my question then I don't get to ask the 20 question like question.

Stump the person who said the initial? You mean, that person would have to answer with the name of a different person that may not be the person they had in mind in the first place? I think I'm getting dizzy! but it sounds intriguing.

If someone can help me get clear on this, I'm up for the harder version.

Might be hard for new players to follow. We'd have to post the full instructions somewhere on the thread, I think.

Is Shell gonna give us a new letter?

Sorry just saw this.. C

Not egyptian and very dead

Were you an author?

Where you born before the time of Christ?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertise here!