Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

LOL - Just saw this!

Although TG is supporting Biden now, she was one of the more pragmatic candidates.

jamie said:

This is worth repeating here - Tulsi is out and . . . . . . endorses BIDEN!

I can't think of a bigger crush for Sanders then this.

I think nan has a bigger crush for Sanders. 

DaveSchmidt said:

jamie said:

I think nan has a bigger crush for Sanders. 

Biden is the presumptive nominee, so I guess that's why she did.  Also, she might be annoyed with Sanders because he did not speak up about her getting screwed at the last debate.  She should have qualified, but then they changed the rules again to exclude her.  You have to pay the DNC lots of money if you want the rules changed in your favor. 

Personally - any candidate who spent years in anti-gay activism is not qualified to be president.  

jamie said:

Personally - any candidate who spent years in anti-gay activism is not qualified to be president.  

Bye, bye Joe.  

I, for one, am just glad to see this one piece of good news in these dark times.  

RealityForAll said:

Please elucidate us all on TG's flaws.

Why does it matter? Even more why would Klinker's opinion on the subject matter?

STANV said:

RealityForAll said:

Please elucidate us all on TG's flaws.

Why does it matter? Even more why would Klinker's opinion on the subject matter?

And most of all, I don’t want to be elucidated.

jamie said:

I thought Sanders was out already

I read something in the NY Times this morning that reminded me of the "old days", when we were lectured here that we were all wrong about Trump being Putin's patsy -

paulsurovell said:

OK boys, let me break it down for you:

STANV said Trump loves Putin.

I wrote (sarcastically) that Trump has shown his "love" for Putin by

-- pulling out of the INF medium-range nuclear agreement

-- pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal

-- lowering the threshold for the use of nuclear weapons.

These actions by Trump pose existential threats to Putin, which belies the irrational mantra that Trump loves Putin.

Cancelling the Iran nuclear deal was supposed to be something Putin didn't want.

Actually, it was the opposite -

[Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Iranian foreign minister] said some of Mr. Suleimani’s actions also damaged the country, citing, as one example, his moves against the nuclear deal Iran reached in 2015 with Western nations, the United States among them (the Trump administration later renounced it).

Mr. Zarif said Russia did not want the agreement to succeed and “put all its weight” behind creating obstacles because it was not in Moscow’s interests for Iran to normalize relations with the West. To that end, Mr. Zarif said, General Suleimani traveled to Russia to “demolish our achievement,” meaning the nuclear deal.

Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Says Revolutionary Guards Set Policies - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Does anyone know what happened with the "This is Tulsi Gabbard" podcast?  I only see a few.  

I also see that I can support and become a member - looks like the suggested rate is $70 per year.

https://www.tulsigabbard.com/

I'm not clear what I get for that though.

I'm not clear what I get for that though.

How about some agita? Or maybe acid indigestion? That $70 you save could go towards eradicating those pesky mosquitoes in the backyard.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Here's what actually happened during Tulsi's appearance today on The View:

Good for Tulsi, that's a nice audition tape for the Fox News job she's trying to set up for herself.

Well, I think Tulsi has appeared on The View at least 4 times (maybe Dave Schmidt can give us an exact number). You need to update your little slur to include that.

Consider it updated.

Tulsi Gabbard's Journey From Bernie Supporter Fox News Host (mediaite.com)

"Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard will host Tucker Carlson Tonight on Friday ..."

It’s like some microbes have invaded the brains of so many women in politics lately…

Jaytee said:

It’s like some microbes have invaded the brains of so many women in politics lately…

Dude. No. 

I did not see it but I heard she an important discussion about the futility of US sanctions.  Doubt you would see that on CNN.

nan said:

I did not see it but I heard she an important discussion about the futility of US sanctions.  Doubt you would see that on CNN.

Was it a factual discussion about how well sanctions work, or was it a pep talk about how wonderful the Russian economy is doing now?

[Edited to add] As an example of what I mean by the former - Why Sanctions Too Often Fail | The New Yorker

nohero said:

nan said:

Was it a factual discussion about how well sanctions work, or was it a pep talk about how wonderful the Russian economy is doing now?

[Edited to add] As an example of what I mean by the former - Why Sanctions Too Often Fail | The New Yorker

It's factual and she makes great points.  These sanctions boomeranged back on Europe and also us. 

there has been plenty of criticism about the effectiveness of sanctions in the mainstream media. for years and years.

Apparently Tracey can't read. Among his other failings.

Or maybe he's been busy researching the existence of Guam.

He's such a turd. Every time you re-post him, you just embarrass yourself.

nan said:

nan said:

nohero said:

nan said:

It's factual and she makes great points.  These sanctions boomeranged back on Europe and also us. 

Sorry, I thought you didn’t watch it -

nan said:

nohero said:

nan said:

nohero said:

nan said:

Sorry, I thought you didn’t watch it -

nan said:

Click to Read More

nan said:

I watched the clip in the video.  That is what I'm commenting on. 

ridski said:

I’m not sure she knows what she’s saying here.

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/1558418320319082496?s=21&t=A7_4pmxSIIwylZixaI5EvA

Warrants and searches are for "other people".

ridski said:

Oh boy.

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/1558791647831330818?s=21&t=7ouuZX2KDmvBHXarE8ZbNQ

MMA fighting ruined the sport when they discarded the Marquess of Queensberry rules, imho.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!