Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

nohero said:

I’m hurt that you’re not giving MOL your undivided attention now. 

Ok, I missed you too.  

jamie said:

I completely agree - anyone using this "gaff" as a example of senility is insane.  I think nan's video had this as one of their "examples".

Did you watch the video?????  

good piece in WaPo about the Biden "cognitive decline" charge.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/03/06/the-disinformation-campaign-being-launched-against-biden/

Might be behind a paywall though.

It generally makes the point that these miscues are a result of the techniques he uses to fight his stutter.

For all critics of Biden - I have challenged them a few times in the past to post a full speech by Biden where we can fully see that he is NOT fit for the role.  Instead we get random cherry picked sentences.

Another challenge would be to show a Bernie speech where he uses any new lines he hasn't parroted the past six years.  His speeches are stale - but like Trump rallies, they're food for their base.

nan said:

jamie said:

I completely agree - anyone using this "gaff" as a example of senility is insane.  I think nan's video had this as one of their "examples".

Did you watch the video?????  

Do you mean the 2:50 second video?  yes - I have seen all of those sound bites before.

drummerboy said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/03/06/the-disinformation-campaign-being-launched-against-biden/

It generally makes the point that these miscues are a result of the techniques he uses to fight his stutter.

This has been the major piece distributed to counter the Joe is senile argument.  But, it offers no evidence other than the same old "It's just stuttering.  Stop picking on people who stutter" argument and includes this important statement about any doctor saying Joe is fine:

“The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test,” Olshansky added. “But the fact that he’s on the campaign trail and meeting a rigorous travel and meeting schedule probably would suffice as a replacement for the formal test for cognitive functioning.”

He said that cognitive tests are typically not required unless problems are detected.

Joe is has hardly been in public throughout the campaign.  He mostly went to fundraisers, not rallies. Does anyone besides me think it's strange that he's not going on cable and getting interviewed as Bernie does?  How come Warren and Bernie go on Maddow and Joe, the supposed front-runner is no where to be seen.  At his last rally, he only spoke for seven minutes and used a teleprompter. 

jamie said:

For all critics of Biden - I have challenged them a few times in the past to post a full speech by Biden where we can fully see that he is NOT fit for the role.  Instead we get random cherry picked sentences.

Another challenge would be to show a Bernie speech where he uses any new lines he hasn't parroted the past six years.  His speeches are stale - but like Trump rallies, they're food for their base.

Bernie has had to think on his feet quite a bit.  At the last debate, he had lots of darts and arrows slung his way.  He goes on regularly goes on interviews with the "enemy" and faces very difficult and negatively crafted questions.  He does multiple rallies a day where he speaks for at least 45 minutes.  

I wish I could show you Joe doing the same, but I can't.  Joe uses a teleprompter, which helps him some, but he still messes up.  He was once a sharp man.  HIs argument with Paul Ryan, as shown in the video I posted, is forceful and convincing. He was known as a good debater in his day. That day is gone. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

This has been the major piece distributed to counter the Joe is senile argument.  But, it offers no evidence other than the same old "It's just stuttering.  Stop picking on people who stutter" argument and includes this important statement about any doctor saying Joe is fine:

“The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test,” Olshansky added. “But the fact that he’s on the campaign trail and meeting a rigorous travel and meeting schedule probably would suffice as a replacement for the formal test for cognitive functioning.”

He said that cognitive tests are typically not required unless problems are detected.

Joe is has hardly been in public throughout the campaign.  He mostly went to fundraisers, not rallies. Does anyone besides me think it's strange that he's not going on cable and getting interviewed as Bernie does?  How come Warren and Bernie go on Maddow and Joe, the supposed front-runner is no where to be seen.  At his last rally, he only spoke for seven minutes and used a teleprompter. 

Rallies are hardly the gauge to use for a candidate. Usually, one counts the votes. Joe is ahead. Try again.

Dennis_Seelbach said:

Rallies are hardly the gauge to use for a candidate. Usually, one counts the votes. Joe is ahead. Try again.

He is, but it's still close and hopefully, something happens and Bernie gets more momentum.  Unless you want to see four more years of the Orange Dunce. Would you be OK with that?

nan said:

Dennis_Seelbach said:

He is, but it's still close and hopefully, something happens and Bernie gets more momentum.  Unless you want to see four more years of the Orange Dunce. Would you be OK with that?

Nope...that's why I prefer Joe...He will beat Trump when Bernie won't.

The inability to deal with reality is startling.  Bernie just got destroyed and  Nan-Bot hasn't gotten her firmware update yet.

Here’s a link to an excerpt from a recent CNN Town Hall with Biden. 
He happens to be responding to a question about stuttering. 
Maybe Nan can explain what this shows us about what we’re supposed to worry about with Biden. 
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/02/06/joe-biden-new-hampshire-town-hall-overcoming-stuttering-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/new-hampshire-2020-town-halls/

nan said:

Technically Biden, but there was a big difference between the exit polling and the final result. I'll just leave that there.

Let’s not just leave it there. I may be misunderstanding your point, but it sounds like you’re questioning the integrity of the vote, and that you’d like to leave that insinuation floating in the air without evidence. Undermining faith in our elections (separately from pointing out their flaws to improve them) is a dangerous strategy. You wouldn’t be trying to undermine faith in our elections without evidence, would you?

DaveSchmidt said:

nan said:

Technically Biden, but there was a big difference between the exit polling and the final result. I'll just leave that there.

Let’s not just leave it there. I may be misunderstanding your point, but it sounds like you’re questioning the integrity of the vote, and that you’d like to leave that insinuation floating in the air without evidence. 

Don’t worry, you understood it perfectly. 

DaveSchmidt said:

Undermining faith in our elections (separately from pointing out their flaws to improve them) is a dangerous strategy. You wouldn’t be trying to undermine faith in our elections without evidence, would you?

Hmm, who else are known to work hard to undermine faith in our elections without evidence? I"ll just leave that there. 

nohero said:

Maybe Nan can explain what this shows us about what we’re supposed to worry about with Biden. 
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/02/06/joe-biden-new-hampshire-town-hall-overcoming-stuttering-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/new-hampshire-2020-town-halls/

This is the best you can show with Biden?  He gives a long winded, emotional response that seems like it's never going to end. Not giving me confidence.  Also, I'm sure they made him rest up and practice before the townhall.  Compare that with the 2012 argument with Paul Ryan.  He does seven minutes today at a rally and he could not say Obama's name.  Bernie does three 45+ minute rallies in a day. Big difference. 

DaveSchmidt said:

Let’s not just leave it there. I may be misunderstanding your point, but it sounds like you’re questioning the integrity of the vote, and that you’d like to leave that insinuation floating in the air without evidence. Undermining faith in our elections (separately from pointing out their flaws to improve them) is a dangerous strategy. You wouldn’t be trying to undermine faith in our elections without evidence, would you?

I saw multiple references to the discrepancies and I'm looking to find more.  So I have no evidence on that now.  What I do have are the hundreds of polling stations that are suddenly closed in poor neighborhoods in Texas and other states.  There were people who waited seven hours to vote.  That is voter suppression and may have affected the outcome. 

Edited to include - 

OK, here is information on the discrepancies between the exit polls and voting in Massachusetts:  http://tdmsresearch.com/2020/03/04/massachusetts-2020-democratic-party-primary/

Also:  a twitter thread on this and other discrepancies, including New Hampshire:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1235578625027698691?s=20 

Dennis_Seelbach said:

Nope...that's why I prefer Joe...He will beat Trump when Bernie won't.

Here is how Trump is shaping up his attack plan on Biden.  He's going to go after him on the senility and his cuts to social security and Medicare.  For starters.  Unlike Trump's usual lies (he planned to say Bernie is a Communist), he will be able to use truth to attack Joe Biden.  Biden is losing his mind and did call for cuts to social security.  Trump will run circles on around Biden on the debate stage.  

Videos are back!  lol  It was pretty amazing how long we've gone discussing issues without them.  Why argue your side when you can let someone else do it.

Does the National Rational also provide a video of how Trump will attack Bernie?

This another tired and pathetic video and is precisely why Bernie is losing support.

jamie said:

Videos are back!  lol  It was pretty amazing how long we've gone discussing issues without them.  Why argue your side when you can let someone else do it.

Does the National Rational also provide a video of how Trump will attack Bernie?

This another tired and pathetic video and is precisely why Bernie is losing support.

I argued my side and added additional information.  The video does include about how Trump will attack Bernie.  He's going to call him a Communist.   No big deal compared to cutting social security, supporting the Iraq war, the crime bill, the credit card industries, etc AND being Senile.  

nan said:

nohero said:

This is the best you can show with Biden?  He gives a long winded, emotional response that seems like it's never going to end. Not giving me confidence.  Also, I'm sure they made him rest up and practice before the townhall.  Compare that with the 2012 argument with Paul Ryan.  He does seven minutes today at a rally and he could not say Obama's name.  Bernie does three 45+ minute rallies in a day. Big difference. 

Actually, I made a random selection after using the Google for the terms "Biden, "CNN" and "town hall", because I wanted to find a real video of Biden talking, not edited snippets.

He's asked an open-ended question about a very personal matter - his stutter.

I hope people at least read the text introducing the video, because that would show that Ms. Nan's description is "uninformed", to pick a mild word for it.

nan said:

Here is how Trump is shaping up his attack plan on Biden.  He's going to go after him on the senility and his cuts to social security and Medicare.  For starters.  Unlike Trump's usual lies (he planned to say Bernie is a Communist), he will be able to use truth to attack Joe Biden.  Biden is losing his mind and did call for cuts to social security.  Trump will run circles on around Biden on the debate stage.  

"I'm not making dishonest attacks, I'm just showing what Trump would do" is dishonest bullshite.

The description of the attack doesn't even make sense, if Trump is the one trying to make those points.

This is worth repeating here - Tulsi is out and . . . . . . endorses BIDEN!

I can't think of a bigger crush for Sanders then this.

Good riddance to bad garbage.  In a field that had some real stinkers, Tulsi was far and away the worst Dem candidate this cycle. 

Klinker said:

Good riddance to bad garbage.  In a field that had some real stinkers, Tulsi was far and away the worst Dem candidate this cycle. 

Please elucidate us all on TG's flaws.

RealityForAll said:

I don't know why she endorsed Biden, but TG will be back and may well be president someday. 

RealityForAll said:

Klinker said:

How about her irrelevance? 

Dennis_Seelbach said:

The MSM ignored her.   The rest of the world did not. Please catch up. 

nan said:

Dennis_Seelbach said:

The MSM ignored her.   The rest of the world did not. Please catch up. 

The rest of the world ignored her too...How many votes did she get? Your astounding ignorance knows no bounds.

Is somebody checking on you-know-who here in town?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.