Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

I assume Paul got his email, too.

Hillary is a Tulsi plant. This is the best thing that could have happened to Tulsi's campaign and may just get her qualified for the November debate. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/which-candidates-have-qualified-msnbc-debate-november-n1068916

Hillary is always right.

I thought Tulsi said that the Democratic Primary was between her and Hillary and that Hillary should actually enter it rather than hide behind surrogates. In other words, Sanders, Warren, Harris, Mayor Pete, et. al. are not really candidates.

I would call that, let's see, how about "unhinged"?

drummerboy said:

Hillary is always right.

Ooooopppps.   You have some splaining to do Nan.

here's Tulsi talkin' Republican

She is a total embarrassment.    

Quoting myself, from October 2 on this thread.

nohero said:

jamie said:

This just out - Gabbard is vulnerable to a primary challenger in her house district.  May be the reason she's trying to get in on a different race:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2020-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-vulnerable-to-primary-challenge-in-her-house-district-poll-shows

Tulsi's on a one-way trip, going for broke until she flames out.  The next Democratic Debate will be her audition for a Fox gig as their "Democrat" perspective; remains to be seen which candidate and what right-wing distortion she'll focus on.

This morning, we learn -

(a) Tulsi's giving up on running for re-election to Congress.  

(b) Tulsi went on Hannity to endorse the dishonest GOP claims about the impeachment investigation process.

drummerboy said:

Hillary is always right.

Thinking of a third party run, using Republican talking points on impeachment and following the Putin/Assad script on Syria:

Gabbard is perhaps best known as the candidate who has most measured her criticism of Syrian President Bashar Assad, at times refraining from critiques of him. She said that she was “skeptical” that Assad’s government was responsible for a chemical weapons attack in April 2017, though she has since said there was "no disputing" that Assad has used chemical weapons. At a recent town hall hosted by CNN, she avoided answering whether Assad is a war criminal.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/19/tulsi-gabbard-2020-campaign-1225758

Hillary is right. Putin would put his considerable resources into helping Gabbard run third party. In critical states it takes only a few votes to flip the state's Electoral College votes. We've seen that in 2016.

I'm sick of her. She's a publicity hound who is prepping for a permanent gig on Fox. 

It’s hard for me to fault a presidential candidate for being a publicity hound.

DaveSchmidt said:

Except she's a "presidential candidate" in quotes.  She's not running to succeed, it's her plan to make money.

It's the premise of the plot of "The Producers".

DaveSchmidt said:

I was aware of that when I posted.  My point is that she's not seeking publicity to further her candidacy but to further her future career as a Fox News personality. Her stunt last night on Fox certainly didn't improve her chances of being in the next debate. All it did was try to make the Democrats look bad, which of course is her intention.  

Gabbard still needs to get 3% in three more polls in order to qualify for the Nov. debate. She got 1% in the Quninnipiac poll released yesterday. Chances are that soon we'll be hearing from her about how unfair the process is. And of course she'll be on Fox talking about it.

eta - The impeachment inquiry is going to begin public hearings mid-November. Of course, she didn't mention that last night. She is as bad as the Republicans who con their followers on Fox News into believing there aren't any Republicans in the closed sessions and failing to mention that there will be public hearings. 

drummerboy said:

Hillary is always right.

"She is said" 

drummerboy said:

here's Tulsi talkin' Republican

Talking transparency. Talking democracy.

sbenois said:

She is a total embarrassment.    

oh oh

nohero said:

Quoting myself, from October 2 on this thread.

nohero said:

jamie said:

This just out - Gabbard is vulnerable to a primary challenger in her house district.  May be the reason she's trying to get in on a different race:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2020-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-vulnerable-to-primary-challenge-in-her-house-district-poll-shows

Tulsi's on a one-way trip, going for broke until she flames out.  The next Democratic Debate will be her audition for a Fox gig as their "Democrat" perspective; remains to be seen which candidate and what right-wing distortion she'll focus on.

This morning, we learn -

(b) Tulsi went on Hannity to endorse the dishonest GOP claims about the impeachment investigation process.

(a) She decided she can't run for Congress and President at the same time.

(b) She made a perfectly reasonable comment -- in line with Democratic Party values -- that the impeachment inquiry that she supports should not be held in secret.

cramer said:

I'm sick of her. She's a publicity hound who is prepping for a permanent gig on Fox. 

No one is forcing you to pay attention to her. Change the channel.

nohero said:

DaveSchmidt said:

Except she's a "presidential candidate" in quotes.  She's not running to succeed, it's her plan to make money.

It's the premise of the plot of "The Producers".

This is the Neocon reaction to a candidate challenging the New Cold War and the Military-Industrial Complex.

paulsurovell said:

cramer said:

No one is forcing you to pay attention to her. Change the channel.

I do, just as I change the channel when Trump is on.  

cramer said:

DaveSchmidt said:

I was aware of that when I posted.  My point is that she's not seeking publicity to further her candidacy but to further her future career as a Fox News personality. Her stunt last night on Fox certainly didn't improve her chances of being in the next debate. All it did was try to make the Democrats look bad, which of course is her intention.  

She didn't give Hannity any answers that he wanted to hear. She made Hillary and Schiff look bad, not the Democrats.

I changed the channel. 

cramer said:

I changed the channel. 

oh oh

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

(b) She made a perfectly reasonable comment -- in line with Democratic Party values -- that the impeachment inquiry that she supports should not be held in secret.

(a) She has no chance in either election.

(b) She perpetuated a lie for Hannity's audience. 

paulsurovell said:

(a) Many have done so

(b) Of course not. Everyone knows there will be public hearings, a public debate and a public vote.

paulsurovell said:

Except, the inquiry is NOT being held in secret. Facts matter, Paulie !

Dennis_Seelbach said:

Except, the inquiry is NOT being held in secret. Facts matter, Paulie !

The legal objection is "Assumes facts not in evidence".

Poor Paul.  Spends all day trying to defend Tulsi the .005%er.   

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.