The Secret Garden @ 377 Invites you to come see her loveliness....

We should be totally splendid for our Open Days Date on May 7th. Either a Garden Conservancy Ticket (half price to members) or $7 per person. (This money goes to the GC, we also welcome contributions!) Come on out to The Secret Garden @ 377 and see the second year results of 35 new azaleas plus a number that have had renewal pruning and can now breathe!

Of course our residents and their friends are free! One of the special treats of living at HPT!  

Many MAPSO people have moved here!  Keep On, Keepin' On!  We love you!  

You will love it and we will welcome you to this amazing community. You have no snow to shovel!

Best Regards,

Ron Carter

The Secret Garden @ 377!

I have no idea what this means.

deborahg said:

I have no idea what this means.

Ron lives in a High Rise in East Orange.............He has almost single handly created a lovely garden

in the back of the building.   This is his secret garden

author, Please to report that other MAPSO people have followed and now give serious time to our garden!  Here's the website for deborahg!

https://www.gardenconservancy.org/open-days/garden-directory/the-secret-garden-377

Best Regards,

Ron Carter

The Secret Garden @ 377!!!!

Hope you will come to see!  I know I'm proud!

The cool rainy weather will extend our azalea bloom which will be/is glorious.  

Tree Peonies are just about to pop but may be gone by May 7!

-Ron

rcarter31 said:

author, Please to report that other MAPSO people have followed and now give serious time to our garden!  Here's the website for deborahg!

https://www.gardenconservancy.org/open-days/garden-directory/the-secret-garden-377

Best Regards,

Ron Carter

The Secret Garden @ 377!!!!

Hope you will come to see!  I know I'm proud!

And well you should be

My daughter and I went last year and it was beautiful!!

rcarter31 said:

Rain or Shine!

-Ron

I'm off to hunt for your secret garden and I'm bringing some day lily tubers from my own secret garden!

Morgana, Thank you so much for coming and for the daylillies!  PM me or send an email to rcarter31@aol.com and I'll connect you to fellow cat lover Michele Davis who will gladly post adoption notes!

If you took my card, just send an email or call and come back anytime.  The Iris will be up soon!

-Ron

For any of you who wished to come out and the weather held you back, two choices:   Saturday May 21 from 10-4 or just give me a call on 973 202 4728 or email at rcarter31@aol.com or pm me... I've done many walkabout as I love to show it off and it is splendid!  The weather is improving daily and I'll be out working most every day.  Just call.  Happy to meet and greet you!

Best Regards,

Ron Carter

The Secret Garden @ 377

rcarter31 said:

Morgana, Thank you so much for coming and for the daylillies!  PM me or send an email to rcarter31@aol.com and I'll connect you to fellow cat lover Michele Davis who will gladly post adoption notes!

If you took my card, just send an email or call and come back anytime.  The Iris will be up soon!

-Ron

Thank you Ron! I loved the garden and I'll definitely follow up with that connection to Michele Davis. Let me know if you need more daylilies as I spent the day playing in the mud and digging up tubers. Do you know anything about that exquisite statue in the garden? She would be very at home on my property in the company of a Mermen fountain and dragons holding gazing globes and flowers!

Just one Tree Peony Blossom!  If you want to see us, we're free. But tours by appointment only.

Ron Carter 973 202 4728

The Secret Garden @ 377--The Gotelli Garden of Harrison Park Towers.

Saturday, May 21 from 10 to 4.  Garden Conservancy Ticket or $7, come see us!

Best Regards,

Ron Carter

The Secret Garden @ 377

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.