The Russia Hoax - Not

Jaytee said:

The polling data was from trump’s campaign. Kilimnick is a Russian intelligence officer…with ties to Rick gates….spare me the blathering from the useful idiots 

If he's a Russian intelligence officer than the US State Department is very stupid and gave him access to high level secrets, including regime change.  They allowed him to do translation during regime change meetings.  That would be a bigger story than the crappy poll data that did nothing. 

But, if he's a spy where is the evidence?   You have to have evidence.  

nan said:

Now that's hilarious.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Now that's hilarious

Ok, smarty pants - where is the evidence?   There is more evidence that he was NOT a spy than that he was one. 

Nan suddenly cares about evidence.

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Now that's hilarious

Ok, smarty pants - where is the evidence?   There is more evidence that he was NOT a spy than that he was one. 

Didn't we have a rather long back and forth some time ago on your views of what constitutes evidence?

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

Now that's hilarious

Didn't we have a rather long back and forth some time ago on your views of what constitutes evidence?

Where is the evidence for Kilimnick?    No one has managed to find it yet, but I'm sure it won't be a problem for you. 

nan said:

Where is the evidence for Kilimnick?    No one has managed to find it yet, but I'm sure it won't be a problem for you. 

you're really missing the point here.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

you're really missing the point here.

Russiagate was a scam.  There is no other point. 

TREASURY TARGETS KNOWN RUSSIAN AGENT KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK

Konstantin Kilimnik (Kilimnik) is a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant and known Russian Intelligence Services agent implementing influence operations on their behalf. During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In 2018, Kilimnik was indicted on charges of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice regarding unregistered lobbying work. Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine.

Kilimnik was designated pursuant to E.O. 13848 for having engaged in foreign interference in the U.S. 2020 presidential election. Kilimnik was also designated pursuant to E.O. 13660 for acting for or on behalf of Yanukovych. Yanukovych, who is currently hiding in exile in Russia, was designated in 2014 pursuant to E.O. 13660 for his role in violating Ukrainian sovereignty.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0126

Treasury doesn't say how it knows that Kliminick was a Russan Intelligent Agent, since they're not going to disclose how they know it. To do so would be divulging sources, and possibly putting them at risk. 

cramer said:

TREASURY TARGETS KNOWN RUSSIAN AGENT KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK

Konstantin Kilimnik (Kilimnik) is a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant and known Russian Intelligence Services agent implementing influence operations on their behalf. During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In 2018, Kilimnik was indicted on charges of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice regarding unregistered lobbying work. Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine.

Kilimnik was designated pursuant to E.O. 13848 for having engaged in foreign interference in the U.S. 2020 presidential election. Kilimnik was also designated pursuant to E.O. 13660 for acting for or on behalf of Yanukovych. Yanukovych, who is currently hiding in exile in Russia, was designated in 2014 pursuant to E.O. 13660 for his role in violating Ukrainian sovereignty.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0126

Treasury doesn't say how it knows that Kliminick was a Russan Intelligent Agent, since they're not going to disclose how they know it. To do so would be devulging sources, and possibly putting them at risk. 

They are not going to tell you how they know it because THEY DON"T KNOW IT.   There is zero information.  Muller did find he was a Russian agent and he had more access to information than this group.  

IF he is a Russian agent than they should be talking about how he compromised the State Department for 10 years!   All they talk about is this dumb polling data that did not do anything.  

I don't buy the "divulging source" excuse. ?It's been years at this point.  I'm sure they could give us something.   

Here is an interview with Konstantine Klimnick.  I suggest that those that think he is a Russian spy listen to the interview before they make up their minds. 

nan said:

IF he is a Russian agent than they should be talking about how he compromised the State Department for 10 years!  

can you provide us the evidence for this claim?

nan said:

Here is an interview with Konstantine Klimnick.  I suggest that those that think he is a Russian spy listen to the interview before they make up their minds. 

Not only that, but he also has one of these T-shirts.

Amazon.com: Trust Me - I Am Not a Russian Spy - Vintage Style - T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

nohero said:

nan said:

Not only that, but he also has one of these T-shirts.

Amazon.com: Trust Me - I Am Not a Russian Spy - Vintage Style - T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

tell me you're a gullible Russian apologist without telling me you're a gullible Russian apologist

nan said:

Because spies normally tell the truth.

This seems like some strange alternative reality which Nan actually believes.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

IF he is a Russian agent than they should be talking about how he compromised the State Department for 10 years!  

Watch the video.  They go into extreme detail. 

tjohn said:

nan said:

Because spies normally tell the truth.

This seems like some strange alternative reality which Nan actually believes.

He is not a spy.  Have you watched this video?   Watch the video before you make snarky comments.  Aaron Mate does a through investigation.  

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

**** your videos

if that's all you got, you got nothing

also, have you forgotten that Mate is a liar?

"Look, if Kilimnik was spy then he'd be in Duma right now with other spies like Maria Butina. So obviously, not spy."

- Source: Not Spy.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

**** your videos

Mate is not a liar.  You are a liar.  

ridski said:

"Look, if Kilimnik was spy then he'd be in Duma right now with other spies like Maria Butina. So obviously, not spy."

- Source: Not Spy.

Maria Butina was also not a spy.  If you have a real interest in this topic, you will watch the interview with Kilimnik and respond to this. 

Otherwise it's just trolling. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

**** your videos

I gave you evidence he was a liar. You ignored the evidence, because it was inconvenient to your world view.

That's why it's hilarious that you're clamoring for evidence.

You don't actually believe in evidence, except if you like it.

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

**** your videos

I gave you evidence he was a liar. You ignored the evidence, because it was inconvenient to your world view.

Your evidence was wrong and not even evidence.  MAYBE on a bad hair day it could have been considered an "opinion" but it was closer to the Stone Age than evidence. 

BUT, why are you bringing this up?   Why don't you just watch the video and listen to Kilimnik?   It's not Mate who is on trial here.  Unless you can find a better interview with him, you are stuck with Mate. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

**** your videos

Your evidence was wrong and not even evidence.  MAYBE on a bad hair day it could have been considered an "opinion" but it was closer to the Stone Age than evidence. 

BUT, why are you bringing this up?   Why don't you just watch the video and listen to Kilimnik?   It's not Mate who is on trial here.  Unless you can find a better interview with him, you are stuck with Mate. 

You're stuck with him. Not me.

I would never look for an interview with an alleged spy to find out whether he was a spy or not.

If you don't see the ridiculousness in that setup, I can't help you.

drummerboy said:

I would never look for an interview with an alleged spy to find out whether he was a spy or not.

nan said:

They are not going to tell you how they know it because THEY DON"T KNOW IT.   

Clearly, it was the CIA.

I don’t wanna watch no freakin videos.., I just wanna bang on the drum all day 

drummerboy said:

You don't have anything else and it should be part of the investigation.  Also, Mate presents some aspects of this case you might not be aware about. 

Also, I would NEVER trust the CIA/FBI, etc. about anything without evidence.  

IF you don't see the ridiculousness in that setup, I can't help you. 

Steve said:

nan said:

They are not going to tell you how they know it because THEY DON"T KNOW IT.   

Clearly, it was the CIA.

Clearly, you just believe what you are told without evidence. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!