The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

King bed frame, steel. South Orange pickup. 

We would love the garment rack @Coffeegretchen. We really could have used it for our Holiday party)

Headboard for king-sized bed. 82” wide, 35” tall, 2” deep. Not too heavy. Easy SO porch pickup.

Butter bell

pick up Essex ave, by Irvington Ave

jerseyjack said:

Butter bell

Taken.  That was fast.

I’ll be happy to give the butter bell a new home. It was on my Amazon list!

jerseyjack said:

Butter bell

*Taken* Wardrobe- needs some work but could be cute. Needs to be moved from 2nd floor (South Orange).

36" wide x 21" deep x 60" tall

2 games, gently used. Easy SO porch pickup...

Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego? - clues were written in pencil and could be erased.

Harry Potter Mystery at Hogwarts game - some of the checklists were done in pencil and could be erased. One of the player pieces is missing.

I don’t know if this is worth posting but maybe someone can use a free cushion... it’s cotton (not an outdoor cushion) about 20”x20”, rounded on one side and more square-ish on the other. Easy SO porch pickup. 

Sony 32” flat screen TV maybe 10 years old.   It works except for the remote.   I have the remote and will give it with the TV but I have concluded that the ‘receiver’ inside the TV for the remote is not working.    If you hook it up to Comcast that remote will be able to change the channel, but not turn on/off or adjust volume / mute.   MW backyard pickup. 

Red--

We'd love the TV!  I will send you a PM

Second and third grade supplemental workbooks. Mostly unused -- maybe only 10% or less filled in, and that was done in pencil so could be erased. Take some or take all. The two third grade books are identical.

Misdelivered by Amazon and they don’t want it back.  Three pack of Just For Men Mustache & Beard in M-25 Light Brown

Eliminates gray for a thicker and fuller look! Great for sideburns too!  

Maplewood pick up 

Two recently inherited AC units. Don't know much about them but they seem to be functioning ok. Feel free to take one, both, or neither. 

Located in Maplewood off of Wyoming. 

We’d love one of your air conditioners. I will PM you. Thanks!

Sharp Aquos LC-26D40U TV; 26". Remote needs batteries (battery cover doesn't stay on without a rubber band). Haven't used it in a while, but it did turn on and changing channels seemed to work (though we didn't hook it up to the cable to totally confirm everything is in perfect working order).

Free Fire Wood

Had to clean out a garage for a customer.  There was a wheel barrow full of fire wood.  Can be picked up at 49 S Pierson Road (down the street from The Parkwood Diner).

I have two wood pallets if anyone is interested. 

Jasmo said:

We're trying to give away all, from our small office in Springfield, furnished mostly home office style, worth about $5000 when we bought new in 2011.   There is a Lazy Boy leather recliner priced originally at $1046, Chesapeake Sofa at $1344, Kinley side chair at $799, Thomasville desk ($1248), bookcase ($815) and side table.  In addition, there is a small side table and two lamps (one table and one floor) from Bed Bath and Beyond.  We are hoping someone would remove the whole load at once, although we would consider a separate removal of the couch.  

I am interested in the recliner.

Dear MOL folks, Thanks for you interest, but all of the furniture has now been claimed.  

Twin bed bunky board (mattress support slats)

Solid maple Land of Nod twin bed frame with triangle headboard and footboard and ball finials free. Navy stain is sun-faded, a great refinishing project. Comes with eight custom slats to support box spring or mattress. 

I listed this for sale on FB and had five no-shows. Take it, it's yours!

Can anyone use cedar bedding, food and treats for a small animal?  

TAKEN

Bathroom or vanity mirror, Wooden, 31x21. FREE

contactless pickup West Orange, near Gregory School

Art piece, gold and reddish. 39” square FREE

Ocean view pastel art, 27” square FREE

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.