The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

boomie,

I see your future, and I think it's sitting in a hot tub with a nice drink!!!

What's up?

Critterlover, I have curtains, bedspreads, etc. Let me know how to contact you.

I would like to be in touch with ''mim'', mol poster who on p.2 of this discussion, mentioned some items she wants to give away.
If anyone can assist me in this please, I am very grateful as whispering her is not working for some reason... thanks all.
C/L

White, wicker porch swing available. Chains included. About 4 ft. long

Write:
Krugle@erols.com

W A N T E D

rickety old Redwood patio furn. that's headed to the landfill, I can use it. Also, could use a couple/few base kitchen cabinets. I'm hobbyist woodworker and would like to freecycle such.

Thanks big time,
OF

I have a free Tunturi Exercise bike, if you will pick it up and lug it out of its Maplewood home. It needs a tune-up. Send me a whisper if you're interested.

I know mim and will let her know that you are trying to reach her cheese

corey oh oh

Kudos to Jamie for redoing the Classifieds.

Anyone else notice that when you click on the "view all" button for the free section it takes you to the realty listings? The "view all" button for the realty listings also takes you to the realty listings. Can't get into the free section via the buttons on the right side of the screen.

oohh! My little girl would love that!

Posted By: teneciahAnyone else notice that when you click on the "view all" button for the free section it takes you to the realty listings? The "view all" button for the realty listings also takes you to the realty listings. Can't get into the free section via the buttons on the right side of the screen.

Fixed, I'm hoping to rework the classifieds a bit more in the new few weeks - stay tuned!

Jamie - Thanks for this - yet another great resource you have created. Kudos to you!

I have three kids available...two have colds and are on antibiotics and one has the pukes. I'll whisper my address for anyone who may want them...

:wink:

ETA: All shots are up to date. Kids have been fed breakfast.

Posted By: mammabearI have three kids available...two have colds and are on antibiotics and one has the pukes. I'll whisper my address for anyone who may want them...

ETA: All shots are up to date. Kids have been fed breakfast.

:rolling: :rolling:

Oh, please, please let me take the one with the pukes! :tooth:

Doubletee...do you think I should throw in the Xbox as well? Maybe then someone would take them ;-)

OK mammabear, I'll just settle for the two with colds. Maybe next time I can have the puker?

Thanks so much Browneyes! I'll keep you posted on the family we talked about. Hope the sale went well today. Those cookies looked to die for!

No problem justmelaura. Glad those things could go to a new home. Cookies are for the Haitian Outreach at Clinton so I hope they have a great turnout tonight.

Posted By: shh(I only ask because brands fit differently.)

You only ask because you are really that thin, damn you!

omg- size zero and you need a size???????????????...I was size 14 at birth...shame on you.....
grin
b

Posted By: bgsomg- size zero and you need a size???????????????...I was size 14 at birth...shame on you.....
grin
b

oh bgs.

Posted By: shhStop making fun people. You have to be a size zero to pull off the breasts I have.

WTF you pull off your...?

:cry:

:facepalm:

Are you Amelia Bedelia?

:shocked:

Here are some things I want to get rid of:

Graco Pac and Play
Peg Perego Stroller (small, but not umbrella)
Beige carpet remnant (appoximately 5'8 x 6'0)

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.