SOMa Comic Book Chat

See you tonight if you want.  Will send you Zoom invite.

Hope to see you in a week for The Walking Dead, Compendium 1. Or please join us iac.  Will pm you the Zoom info.  New people are welcome.

Please join us this Thursday.  We’re meeting at a member’s home so rsvp.

Thanks for coming and hosting!  Please join us next month if you like comic books, manga and graphic novels.

Sorry, forgot to post the book for July. It’s Sandcastle by Peeters and Levy, free on comiconlinefree.com.  My bad.  And thanks to last month’s host.  Date July 30th at 8.  Please join us.

We’re meeting Friday at 8.  Please join us via Zoom.

Our next book will be Sweet Tooth, book 1, for August 26th.  Please join us and save the date.

Fyi August 26th, Sweet Tooth, Book One. Location tba. Hope you can join us.

Please join us at Pickett’s in Maplewood at 8 p.m. Thursday.  Rsvp. Thanks!

Thanks for coming!  Our next book is Y The Last Man, Book 1.  September 24th and Location tba.  Please join us.

Please join us this Friday at the Melovino Meadery behind Walgreens on Vauxhall at 8 p.m. to chat about Y the Last Man, book 1.  It’s bring your own snacks, they only serve drinks.  If it rains, we’ll Zoom.

See you tonight if you are able.  New people are welcome.

Thanks for coming! The next book will be Locke & Key, Volume 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill.  Then Runaways by Robin Rowell. Vol.1 Find your Way Home. This is the second series not the original.  For December, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi.

Hi!  The next book is Locke & Key, Volume 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill on October 28th.  Please join us if you’re free.

Then Runaways by Robin Rowell. Vol.1 Find your Way Home. This is the second series not the original. For December, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi.

Please rsvp for Thursday! Join us book read or not.

Next is Runaways by Robin Rowell. Vol.1 Find your Way Home. This is the second series not the original. I’m thinking this for December instead.
Then in January, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi.

Next is The Runaways by Robin Rowell. Vol.1 Find your Way Home. Please join us on December 2nd.  This is the second series not the original.  PM me for the location.  For January, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi.

Welcoming new members to the book group, please join us on December 2nd, book read or not.  RSVP via pm.

Never too late to rsvp and meet the group this Thursday at 8 p.m.  PM me.

Please join tonight’s book group meeting, if you like.  RSVP and PM me for the address.

Thanks to the hosts!  For January, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi.  Please join us.

Happy 2022! The book is from January.  My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by KabiI.  Save the date- February 17th. Shall we meet or Zoom?  Please join our book group in the new year.  It’s also on Facebook.

Please Zoom with us tomorrow at 8 p.m.  Pm me for details.

Thanks for Zooming! The next book is big; Uzumaki 3 in 1 by Junji Ito. It’s 9.99 on Kindle & Comixology, 17.39 hardcover. Please try your library to borrow a copy.  
Please recommend more books so we can have a longer list!

Our book list:

Transmetropolitan, Book 1 by Ellis for May.

Preacher: Book One by Ennis

Blacksad, Dark Horse edition, by Guarnido

Whiteout by Rucka, both volumes if you like

Shadow Life by Goto

Blue is the Warmest Color by Maroh

Tunnels by Modan 

Please join us for any of these.  New people are welcome.

Update:
Transmetropolitan, Book 1 by Ellis for May 19th at 8 p.m.  Please join us.

Preacher: Book One by Ennis for June

Blacksad, Dark Horse edition, by Guarnido for July 

Whiteout by Rucka, both volumes if you like for August

There’s your summer reading.  Please join us for any of these.  Still inviting new members.

The fall-

Shadow Life by Goto

Tunnels by Modan

Transmetropolitan, Book 1 by Ellis for May 19th at 8 p.m. Please join us this Thursday.  Location tba.

DATE CHANGE!!! We will meet on Monday the 23rd of May at 8 p.m.

Be seeing everyone tomorrow at 8 p.m. in South Orange! PM or Messenger me for my address.

Thanks for coming!

Please join us for any one of these books - Our book list:

Preacher: Vol.1: Gone to Texas by Ennis location and date tba.

Blacksad, Somewhere within the Shadows, Dark Horse edition, by Canales

Whiteout by Rucka, both volumes if you like

Shadow Life by Goto

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.