SOMa Comic Book Chat

See you tomorrow at 8 p.m. downstairs in the South Mountain Tarven, South Orange.

Hope you'll join us this evening at 8 p.m. to talk about what we will be reading and discussing. Please come to the South Mountain Tavern. We'll be downstairs in The Snug.  Look for the stack of comic books and graphic novels.

Here 8 to 9:30 ish, please join us.

Thank you for coming tonight!  Our first book lends itself to lively discussion.  Please come chat about V for Vendetta by Moore and the origin of the movie. We are meeting on a Friday, November 3rd.  Location tba.  All are welcome.

More book group members are welcome, book read or not.

Save the date!  Friday, November 3rd at 8 p.m.  Please come for a lively discussion of V for Vendetta by Alan Moore.  Location tba.  All are welcome, but must be 21+ years old.

Looking forward to talking about V for Vendetta, the book on which the movie was based, on November 3rd at 8 p.m.  All are welcome!  Location tba.

Alright Comicbooklady, ID my Avatar.

Wait, I know this, something Marvel, something parody.

SOMa Comic Book Chat will meet on November 3rd at 8 p.m. to discuss V for Vendetta by Alan Moore.  Please join us to talk about what the movie changed and left out. All are welcome.  Looking for 6 more members to keep this going.  Come if you like the selection, no need to come monthly.  (Nor to have read the book.)  On Facebook, too.

Good enough:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbush_Man

Comicbooklady said:

Wait, I know this, something Marvel, something parody.

We have hosts for November 3rd.  Please message me for the address.  Thanks for offering your home!

Please join us this Friday, book read or not! Remember, remember...

Hope to see you tonight for book group. V for Vendetta. PM me for the address.

Thank you all for coming last Thursday!  Thanks to our hosts.  It was an excellent and fun discussion of V.  We chose the books for December and January.  Black Panther: Panther’s Rage and The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes for December 7th and January 18th respectively.  Please join us.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  See you on December 7th for Panther’s Rage.  We will probably meet at The Snug in South Orange at 8.  All are welcome.

We are meeting on December 7th at 8 p.m.!  Probably at the Snug.  RSVPs nice.

Got the book from the library!  See you at our lovely hosts on the 7th.

2:50 today in Maplewood, Justice League, not 3D.  See you there?

Tonight - 2nd viewing of Thor at SOPAC South Orange 7:15.  Thursday night - 8 p.m. at a volunteered home, message me for the address.

Please join us tomorrow at 8 for a lively discussion of Black Panther, Panther's Rage.  PM for the address.

Message me for tonight's address! Please come book read or not.

Thanks to our terrific hosts last night. Great discussion of the Black Panther book.  Please save the date - January 18th for The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes&Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman.  Happy Holidays!

Happy winter solstice!  Please save the date - January 18th for The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes&Nocturnes discussion by Neil Gaiman.  Happy 2018!

Happy New Year!  We are meeting on the 18th for Preludes & Nocturnes by Gaiman.  Would anyone like to host or shall we meet in a bar or restaurant?  Please join us!

We have a host!  All are welcome.  Please join us for a lively discussion of The Sandman, Preludes&Nocturnes.

Join us on the 18th.  PM me for our kind hosts' address.  Thank you for coming.

Next week we meet to speak of Gaiman and The Sandman.

Happy MLKjr Day! See you Thursday at 8 for all discussion Sandman and Gaiman.

SOMa Comic Book Chat meets tonight and speaks of Sandman and all books Gaiman.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.