Set of Keys Found @ Maplewood Train Station This Morning - 7/11/2016

Daughter found a set of keys in the parking area at Maplewood train station this morning. If they're yours or you know who they might belong to, she left them at the ticket office and informed the agent of the license plate number of the car she found them next to.

Hope they find their way back to owner!

Could have been dropped yesterday by someone attending Maplewoodstock. Suggest contacting one of the organizers in case someone contacts them looking for the keys.

Of course it could be a coincidence but the key chain has a tag matching the make of the car it was found next to and it was lying on the ground right next to the driver's side door.

What would be the best way to contact the organizers of Maplewoodstock?

If you have time it might be worth leaving a note on the car.  (Something like this happened to me recently, and the guys at Mavi and the ticket booth couldn't have been nicer. But the station closes before many commuters get home, and at least in my case, that wasn't the first place I thought to ask.)

With the additional information you provided, it seems far more likely that the keys belong to the owner of the car seen pulling out.  Perhaps giving the plate number to the police (non-emergency number) and explaining the situation could help get the keys to their owner sooner since police could run the plate and notify the vehicle's owner that the keys are at the train station.  Sending Jamie a PM alerting him to the thread should suffice for contacting the Maplewoodstock crew.

Car was still there when daughter returned from the city. She left a note on the windshield. 

Car keys and owner reunited!

Huzzah!  We need more caring and honest people like your daughter 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.