Movie theater to reopen 2023 ?

Here is background on the original bidding process for the liquor license in 2021.

I wonder if Iron Ore Properties will be in the driver's seat to get the license?

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/soma/sections/food-and-drink/articles/high-bid-for-maplewood-liquor-license-received-by-township-committee

"The bid was reported at May 4 TC meeting after the bid opening on April 30. The minimum bid, $420,000, was exceeded by both bids received. The other bid came in at $460,100 from Iron Ore Properties, the developer of the 11-unit, mixed use building at 104 Baker Street which is currently under construction."

This title should be changed. They have no idea what will happen. Look at last Township Committee Meeting that Jamie put on this list. Discussion is at the   end of the meeting. I stayed up way too late watching the whole thing.

I was approached a couple of years ago to see if I wanted to invest in this effort.   I looked at the prospectus and determined that it was, um, challenged economically.   I didn't think it had any chance of long term success.

Not a surprise to me. 

I feel like the next movie that someone watches at that property will be on an apartment-dweller's TV in 2025. 

Should the OP change the title to reflect this development?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!