iPhone 14

Top of the line is expected to reach $1,340.


Add tax and case and screen protector, you’re at over $1,500.


That's a lot for a phone.

Does it give ****?


Formerlyjerseyjack said:

Top of the line is expected to reach $1,340.


Add tax and case and screen protector, you’re at over $1,500.

The 13 Pro Max with 1TB storage is already $1599.


Still using an iPhone 7 and won't upgrade until it breaks or a new OS is incompatible with it.  Most of my Apple purchases have had 7+ year purchase cycles, so my next phone purchase will likely be in 2024. 


dave said:

Still using an iPhone 7 and won't upgrade until it breaks or a new OS is incompatible with it.  Most of my Apple purchases have had 7+ year purchase cycles, so my next phone purchase will likely be in 2024. 

I have an 8, wifeski has a 13, and I'm really jealous of her camera and battery life. So I'll wait until the 14 comes out and grab a cheap 12 somewhere.


ridski said:

I have an 8, wifeski has a 13, and I'm really jealous of her camera and battery life. So I'll wait until the 14 comes out and grab a cheap 12 somewhere.

I have a 12… the camera is perfection. Won’t upgrade until the battery stops charging.


$70 to replace an iPhone 12's battery at the moment. 



In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Advertise here!

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals