Boticelli

Hmm, spurred on by the encouragement, does Mr. L provide some technology that assists artists such as lighting or projecting images or performances?

ooooooh. That's a toughie. Not actual tech that most artists would use knowingly, in that traditional way. And yet it's impossible to experience a performance, or anything I guess, without what we owe to Mr L. Even though it predates him.

Clear as mud, eh? cheese

European? Italian, perhaps?

not Italian. Perhaps move north?

Is he known in the field of Lighting?

Nothing as 'practical' as lighting... cheese , and yet we can't seem avoid this.

German is closer, but still not right.

I'm home for a long while now!

OK let's nail this country down. Swiss?

Is he from a Scandinavian country?

Too far north! (Plus wrong accent)

No, no, no! Goodness.... I'll have to console myself with a bit of chokky at this rate...

tongue rolleye

France? I just realized we hadn't eliminated it. It definitely registers on the art meter.

I was fairly sure I said not France, move north.

ok, I see. 'North' was in relation to Italy. My memory's at fault.

Netherlands much closer than Poland ....

Belgium? We need to score this one. We have MOL debate prep to do!

reward yourself with more healthful chocolate snacks, for brain food and good dopamine to keep your spirits up question

joanne said:

reward yourself with more healthful chocolate snacks, for brain food and good dopamine to keep your spirits up question

How did you guess? I just wolfed down some bitter chocolate! OK now the hard part. We need to figure out what this Mr. L does!

if you're watching the debate, you'd be using some of his work, and totally unaware of it.

We were doing it, unaware of it, centuries before he contributed his bit!! How clever is that? cheese

joanne said:

if you're watching the debate, you'd be using some of his work, and totally unaware of it.

We were doing it, unaware of it, centuries before he contributed his bit!! How clever is that? cheese

So, he's a plagiarist, then?

smile

snort!

Yes, he builds on the work of others...... So that would mean he's most probably .......

Does Mr. L have a database of collectors like Larry's List?

he may have. I wouldn't know. He's famous for something a little more fancy.

Good thinking about a database. Databases won't help. But good thinking.

Does Mr. L televise art events such as gallery shows or performances?

no.

Hint: we weren't televising events centuries ago. Centuries, even millenia ago, we were using some of his work. We just don't know that we do.

(I guess that makes us the plagiarists, not him, eh??)

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.