Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

mrincredible said:

Okay. I don't think I can say anything positive about her any more.

Especially when she continues to PIMP herself out on Faux News. I guess she's practicing for a spot as a political analylst for Faux.

And, it's bad enough that David Duke admires and endorses Tulsi.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/rep-tulsi-gabbard-gets-2020-endorsement-from-david-duke-2019-10-19

paulsurovell said:

Lots of Dems agree with Trump on this. Does that make them his BFF?

You have it backwards. Tulsi isn't Trump's BFF, she is his. But I was being sarcastic. Even when I add a laughing emoji you didn't realize that.

terp said:

Hilary casts fever dream aspersions based on something other than facts and Tulsi is unhinged.  Do I have that right?

Yes.

But then you followed with nonsense

terp said:

The American Regressive Left right now.

Hillary Clinton is not the "Regressive Left"

OTOH the Right has always considered Mrs. Clinton to be a witch

I'm not on  the right exactly.  And I don't consider HRC a witch.  She's more of a weather vane.  If she jumps back into this race and doesn't faint it will be interesting to see how much she moves leftwards as that is the way the wind is blowing in the dem party.

As a weather vane, she is notable in that she is the most corrupt and murderous weather vane ever.

terp said:

I'm not on  the right exactly.  And I don't consider HRC a witch.  She's more of a weather vane.  If she jumps back into this race and doesn't faint it will be interesting to see how much she moves leftwards as that is the way the wind is blowing in the dem party.

As a weather vane, she is notable in that she is the most corrupt and murderous weather vane ever.

True. Lazar Kaganovich has nothing on Hillary Clinton.

How can anyone imagine Hillary Clinton "jumping into the race"?

Could Al Gore or John Kerry jump in?

ridski said:

terp said:

True. Lazar Kaganovich has nothing on Hillary Clinton.

You think Kaganovich was a weather vane?  How so?

STANV said:

How can anyone imagine Hillary Clinton "jumping into the race"?

Could Al Gore or John Kerry jump in?

Troo.  She would probably faint on the way down. 

hahahahaha Tulsi is a joke

terp said:

You think Kaganovich was a weather vane?  How so?

Depends. Was weather vane a metaphor?

Basically, she points in whatever direction the political wind blows. I will freely admit that the Iron Lazar has her beat in the murderous department. 

drummerboy said:

Hillary called her a Russian asset and said the Republicans were grooming her for a third-party run.

Two vicious McCarthyite lies. Tulsi's response is fully appropriate.

paulsurovell said:

Hillary called her a Russian asset and said the Republicans were grooming her for a third-party run.

Hillary said something not-too-nice about Tulsi.

Tulsi responding by saying something not-too-nice about Democrats.  

That's not "fully appropriate".  It's more like a meltdown.

Meanwhile, Amy Klobuchar rubbed her hands gleefully as she received her new orders from Vladimir and Donald. “Hillary didn’t mention me by name because she doesn’t know it’s really me!” she thought out aloud. And then she threw her head back and laughed with reckless abandon.

ridski said:

Meanwhile, Amy Klobuchar rubbed her hands gleefully as she received her new orders from Vladimir and Donald. “Hillary didn’t mention me by name because she doesn’t know it’s really me!” she thought out aloud. And then she threw her head back and laughed with reckless abandon.

And then she'll go after Bernie -

ridski said:

I saw her on the tee vee.  When asked about Putin, she simply responded:   Vladimir Putin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

paulsurovell said:

drummerboy said:

No she didn't. She called Stein a Russian asset.

drummerboy said:

paulsurovell said:

drummerboy said:

She said Stein was "also a Russian asset" after speaking about Russian support for Tulsi.

Edited to add: And if Hillary "mis-spoke" she's fully capable of setting the record straight.

terp said:

ridski said:

I saw her on the tee vee.  When asked about Putin, she simply responded:   Vladimir Putin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

. . . after John McCain.

drummerboy said:

paulsurovell said:

drummerboy said:

Why doesn't Hillary explain that she didn't mean to call Tulsi a Russian asset?  Cat got her tongue?

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Tulsi said Hillary was part of " the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party." That's an accurate statement that is being played out in efforts among corporate Democrats to choose someone "safer" than Elizabeth Warren.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Tulsi said Hillary was part of " the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party." That's an accurate statement that is being played out in efforts among corporate Democrats to choose someone "safer" than Elizabeth Warren.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

What Clinton said, when discussing the second part of what she thought the Republican Party’s strategy (the first part was voter suppression) would be:

They’re also going to do third party again. And I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary. And they're grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways supporting her so far. And that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, ’cause she is also a Russian asset. Yeah, she's a Russian asset, I mean totally.

Starting at 35:40:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-qztsn-6f8bd2a?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

We probably need to talk about what is meant by "asset", because Tulsi and her supporters appear to not understand that it doesn't mean "agent".

drummerboy said:

We probably need to talk about what is meant by "asset", because Tulsi and her supporters appear to not understand that it doesn't mean "agent".

Hillary needs to talk about what she meant when she said the Russians are supporting Tulsi and that she's a Russian asset. And also what she meant when she said Republicans are grooming her for a third-party run.

Hillary needs to explain why she smeared Tulsi.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

You didn't said "Democrats" not "corporate Democrats". Not the same thing.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Tulsi said "Democratic Party".  

"Corporate Democrats" may be what the voices in your head tell you, but nobody else hears those. 

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Tulsi said "Democratic Party".  

"Corporate Democrats" may be what the voices in your head tell you, but nobody else hears those. 

Sure "corporate Democrats" is my interpretation of who is responsible for the "rot in the Party". That's an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't refer to the rank and file. And nothing that Tulsi has ever said could be interpreted to accuse the rank and file of causing the "rot" in the party.

paulsurovell said:

Sure "corporate Democrats" is my interpretation of who is responsible for the "rot in the Party". That's an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't refer to the rank and file. And nothing that Tulsi has ever said could be interpreted to accuse the rank and file of causing the "rot" in the party.

Whatever.  Hey, here's a chart showing who Tulsi thinks is causing "rot":

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Whatever.  Hey, here's a chart showing who Tulsi thinks is causing "rot":

No, the "rot" can be understood here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/politics/democratic-candidates-2020.html

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.